Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good supplement in big quantity

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Aug 29, 2013

It is good iherb has started carrying this in 180 caps as I have been taking this for years from iherb for the 60 capsules. It works for my goiter condition so I totally do away without the synthetic hormone medication prescribed by my doctor. However you do need regular thyroid tests and mine come out normal with my continued usage of this. Just hope the price on this goes down as I will be regularly ordering this for my family back home and it is more convenient in terms of bulk advanced ordering. Hope others who are taking this regularly can start ordering so the price can drop otherwise it is not cheaper to get this in 180 capsules bottle. Thanks.

Raw Thyroid

Posted by 5587793431060008621 on Mar 10, 2014

This product is a real gem for those with mild thyroid issues, ie slow metabolism, temperature and energy issues. Since starting this product I have been able to eat like a normal person for the first time in years without putting on excess weight. I have the energy that I had when I was in my 20's and 30's. Also, my migraines have decreased by about 75%. Plus, it is the most affordable OTC thyroid medication I found.

I feel they really helped me

Posted by Reviewer1236220 on May 10, 2014

I had to have my thyroid ablated and have been on levothyroxine (Synthroid) but still felt "off". I can only offer anecdotal reasoning, but this coupled with Now brand Thyroid Energy, I feel like my body is getting some of the missing elements that I wasn't getting from simple hormone replacement (Synthroid). My skin feels normal again and my hair stopped falling out. My periods are in sync again, I haven't had intense PMS anymore or major depressive mood swings. I can't say for certain it's because of this product, but I know how I felt, and I feel like life has returned to normal for me. My weight also stopped fluctuating. I only took these products for 2 months. Since I've stopped I haven't reverted to any terrible symptoms, so I feel that it was essential to get me back into balance. I have been doing fine taking them for a day or two every other week, now. If my results were corollary, then I can say with confidence that taking this supplement didn't hurt or cause any negative side effects whatsoever. No heartburn or weird tasting burps, and no digestive upset.

Not any affect yet

Posted by Peachs on Jan 20, 2014

I take this for Hashimitos but I havent really felt any affect, your supposed to take it as soon as you wake up, I think it takes a couple of weeks to start working.

Raw Thyroid

Posted by 5555720265719011453 on Sep 01, 2014

Easy to digest and can rely that product is safe and reliability of shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »