Patricia McCarty

Posted by 4877777158121465356 on Apr 08, 2016

This product appears to have improved my energy levels. Also my adrenals no longer wake me up at 2am.

Worked at first then after a few weeks nothing

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015

My sister was using something from PL Labs but Iherb has discontinued it. These work just as well. My sister has hypothyroid. It gives her energy and takes away the brain fog and exhaustion. But after a few weeks it didn't seem to make a difference/work anymore/ we think it is because there is kelp in there and she is allergic to kelp.

This worked

Posted by SoulDevelopment on Oct 14, 2015

I bought a variety of thyroid products, and for me this worked the best.

Really works!!!!

Posted by 4895186760633845731 on Feb 19, 2015

I NEVER review products, but I had to for this. I was feeling awful for months, suspecting thyroid and adrenal problems. I was cold, tired, peeling nails, etc. It has only been one week.... Much better. My body temperature is normal, energy up, sleep better, nails growing, mental fog lifted, mood lifted. I take an hour before coffee with milk or food in the morning. I have read that milk can interfere with absorbtion. Also please limit your soy and peanut consumption. I was eating too much of that and cut that out of my diet at the same time. Best of health to all out there seeking balance.

Feel like a normal person again

Posted by 5495853233947426109 on Feb 18, 2015

I've only been taking these for 2 days and the change in energy has been immediate for me. I usually crash around lunchtime every day and struggle from then till bedtime. The last 2 days I've had good energy all day. I normally have pressure headaches every day but these disappeared as well. It's now day 3 and I am feeling a bit racy this morning but I did take 2 capsules yesterday ( 1 in the morning & 1 in the afternoon ) so I think I better stick to 1 as recommended on the bottle.

shade

Posted by 4722704635012500507 on Oct 11, 2014

Seems to be working. Have more energy and less tired. will continue to use.

Life changing

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Sep 24, 2014

I recently tested 'normal' for Thyroid function despite ticking everything on the list for Hypothyroid. In 3 days I feel like I have my life back! I have the energy to get through the day and my clothes aren't so tight. Ive never had a product have such a profound effect in such a short space of time. This will also save me hundreds of $ on the Naturopath I was seeing, so happy.

haven't started yet...

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Jun 29, 2014

Having a lot of luck with a homeopathic so haven't started this yet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jun 17, 2014

although i don't know if it's working.

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 60 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

The thyroid gland controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins and controls how sensitive the body is to other hormones. Thyroid hormones regulate the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. I as 32 years young lady and my mommy have some hypothyroidism symptoms, so we are using this supplement time after time. My mommy once had thyroid inflammation and it helped her much, inflammation gone! It is only sad, that this formula now costs more than before, but it is worth the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »