Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 60 Capsules

Wow, what a difference

Posted by Reviewer2537938 on Oct 30, 2009

By day three my hands and feet were no longer cold and my energy level had gone way up! If you suspect you are hypothyroid I would recommend trying this product to see if your symptoms improve. My family has noticed a major difference in my mood and energy level, and I actually feel like doing something when I get home from work besides crashing. I have only taken it for a few weeks, but I am impressed.

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Dec 07, 2012

Missing information ingredient list Amount Per Serving Thyroid tissue 50 mg Adrenal tissue 20 mg Pituitary Extract Tissue 10 mg Thymus tissue 5 mg Spleen tissue 5 mg Kelp 300 mg Total 390 mg Taking more than 1 á day will give you too much iodine because of the high amount of kelp

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3326118 on Aug 11, 2009

In just a couple of days of taking one capsule every morning with breakfast I feel better than I have in years! I'm back to loving all I do rather than just suffering through the minimum I can get by with. My doctors have done the TSH test a few times over the last 10 years, and each time told me the results were normal and there was nothing wrong, in spite of all the tell-tale symptoms of hypothyroidism. When I got to the point where I wanted to stay in bed all day I decided to take things into my own hands and try these - now I have my life back! Thank you!

I liked that this was from New Zealand source

Posted by Reviewer1369916 on Jan 11, 2012

Raw dessicated thyroid has been shown in scientific studies to be a more effective support of the thyroid without overstressing the adrenal system in the long run. It generally out performs bioidentical forms of thyroid hormone replacement in improving thyroid function. Dosing is important and I still need to determine if this provides an appropriate for me daily dose, also it does not list exactly how many milliG's is in each capsule - I just guessed it may be a good avrage daily requirement. This supplement provides additional support in the form of other organ additives to support adrenal and hormonal function.

so far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1709115 on Mar 28, 2011

i have a pituitary adenoma which elevates my prolactin level. my doctor has always told me that my thyroid is fine - but everytime i read the symptoms of a hypothyroid, i could relate to every single one! so, i ordered this. within a few hours of taking one of these vitamins, i could feel a difference. i have always been tired and thought that it was just who i was. however, i actually got up and went on a walk and cleaned today without absolute necessity! i would recommend this product to anyone who has thyroid or hormone issues.