thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2859549 on Apr 09, 2008

my thyroid cancer resulted in removal of the entire gland and radiation treatment. i have suffered constant hypo since because my levothyroxine, despite hitting perfect numbers on the chart, has not relieved many of the worst symtoms. the very first day of this product ended the problem. i was fearful there would be a drop off of effect, but no problem so far. priceless.

Raw Thyroid took the place of synthetic thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2334691 on May 28, 2008

Doctors put me on synthetic thyroid. they made me very nervous, very nervous. I purchased the Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, took the recommended amount. the dr. did blood work on me and my thyroid was normal. The natural is available, healthier and it works. Thank you Natural Sources. Cathy in Claremore

Excellent for Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Apr 22, 2009

I have had hypothyroidism for years and have never found a supplement or medication that really worked for me. My search is over thanks to Natural Sources. This supplement worked within days! My only regret is that I did not discover this product sooner. It will be on my re-order list.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Oct 21, 2008

This is the first time I have ever used a product like this for the thyroid made from the raw materials but it is fantastic and I won't go back to the other. I was using products for the thyroid that required anywhere from 4 to 8 pills a day and they made me nautious alot of the time, but this doesn't at all. I will buy again.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2732190 on Oct 13, 2010

I have purchased a lot of different herbal remedies over the years.... Natural Sources Raw Thyroid might well be the best product I've ever used. After two days, I felt like my life rolled back 10 years. Since taking this, I'm not tired anymore, and I feel like the energizer bunny! I take two caps twice a day. It's great to know something I'm taking on a daily basis is so pure, organic, pesticide free, free of hormones, antibiotics and chemical additives.

BEWARE HOSHIMOTO SUFFERS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 07, 2012

The bottle shows thyroid extract as 1st ingred., but the Kelp is somewhere about 200 mg., which contains iodine, which destroys thyroid tissue for those w/Hashimoto's!! It's called mislabeling! I felt great for approx. 3 days, then slowly started to feel irritable, then worse every day till at day 11 stopped completely. DO NOT BUY IF YOU SUFFER FROM HASHIMOTO'S.

Ingredient list different than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2436558 on Jul 17, 2012

Ingredient list from Iherb product webpage lists Kelp and Rice Bran as last two ingredients. Upon receit of the product, I read the list on the bottle, and it no longer displayed those two items and have been replaced by American Ginseng. FYI I haven't tried it, because I have an adrenal disorder and I'm very sensitive to Ginsengs and other adaptogens. My adrenals need to rest, not get jacked up, so I felt very sick when I experimented with Ginsengs. Needless to say, I would not have bought this product if it listed Ginseng on the webpage. Iherb offered to give money back if I shipped it back. Hardly worth it after spending return shipping costs. Especially as this is Iherbs fault. They dropped the ball on this one. So I just tossed it. First mistake by Iherb in many years as a customer. Not bad record. I took a loss on this one, that's why I rated one star.

Taking this to my doc as proof!!

Posted by 5257167923669466205 on Jul 22, 2013

I have "borderline low thyroid issues". Meaning the doctors brush off my complaints of extreme fatigue, constipation, weight gain, itchy skin, and other symptoms. Have been taking this for two months now. Many things have changed, some that I did not even know were related to thyroid function until I did more research. I nap way less often, do not slur or mix up words as often, body temp has gone up by half a degree, bm daily instead of twice a week, my menstrual period has gone from 10 days to 6(yay!), skin is healing and smoother. I have been taking this morning and afternoon, will continue taking it when my order comes in. Great product!!

Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)...Say Goodbye!

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Jun 01, 2011

I was diagnosed years ago with Hypothyroidism. The doctors told me I would be on medication for the rest of my life. With a change in diet and the addition of exercise, I not only got off that medication but had TSH levels in the normal range. Since then, when life gets crazy and I need a boost, I take the Raw Thyroid. It works wonders and there are no side effects to worry about, like with synthetic thyroid.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Aug 21, 2011

I had numerous symptoms of hypothyroidism, am menopausal as well. Per Dr. John C. Lowe's research, thyroid testing is very inaccurate, so I went by my symptoms. This product has made an immense difference in my energy, and overall sense of well being. I like that it also has other raw glandulars, like adrenal, in it. Also have been eating arame seaweed as an adjunct. Would recommend this product for symptoms of hypothyroid.