| English
| USD ($)

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 90 Capsules

thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2859549 on Apr 09, 2008

my thyroid cancer resulted in removal of the entire gland and radiation treatment. i have suffered constant hypo since because my levothyroxine, despite hitting perfect numbers on the chart, has not relieved many of the worst symtoms. the very first day of this product ended the problem. i was fearful there would be a drop off of effect, but no problem so far. priceless.

Ingredient list different than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2436558 on Jul 17, 2012

Ingredient list from Iherb product webpage lists Kelp and Rice Bran as last two ingredients. Upon receit of the product, I read the list on the bottle, and it no longer displayed those two items and have been replaced by American Ginseng. FYI I haven't tried it, because I have an adrenal disorder and I'm very sensitive to Ginsengs and other adaptogens. My adrenals need to rest, not get jacked up, so I felt very sick when I experimented with Ginsengs. Needless to say, I would not have bought this product if it listed Ginseng on the webpage. Iherb offered to give money back if I shipped it back. Hardly worth it after spending return shipping costs. Especially as this is Iherbs fault. They dropped the ball on this one. So I just tossed it. First mistake by Iherb in many years as a customer. Not bad record. I took a loss on this one, that's why I rated one star.

Raw Thyroid took the place of synthetic thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2334691 on May 28, 2008

Doctors put me on synthetic thyroid. they made me very nervous, very nervous. I purchased the Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, took the recommended amount. the dr. did blood work on me and my thyroid was normal. The natural is available, healthier and it works. Thank you Natural Sources. Cathy in Claremore

BEWARE HOSHIMOTO SUFFERS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 07, 2012

The bottle shows thyroid extract as 1st ingred., but the Kelp is somewhere about 200 mg., which contains iodine, which destroys thyroid tissue for those w/Hashimoto's!! It's called mislabeling! I felt great for approx. 3 days, then slowly started to feel irritable, then worse every day till at day 11 stopped completely. DO NOT BUY IF YOU SUFFER FROM HASHIMOTO'S.

Excellent for Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Apr 22, 2009

I have had hypothyroidism for years and have never found a supplement or medication that really worked for me. My search is over thanks to Natural Sources. This supplement worked within days! My only regret is that I did not discover this product sooner. It will be on my re-order list.