BEWARE HOSHIMOTO SUFFERS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 07, 2012

The bottle shows thyroid extract as 1st ingred., but the Kelp is somewhere about 200 mg., which contains iodine, which destroys thyroid tissue for those w/Hashimoto's!! It's called mislabeling! I felt great for approx. 3 days, then slowly started to feel irritable, then worse every day till at day 11 stopped completely. DO NOT BUY IF YOU SUFFER FROM HASHIMOTO'S.

Ingredient list different than advertised

Posted by Reviewer2436558 on Jul 17, 2012

Ingredient list from Iherb product webpage lists Kelp and Rice Bran as last two ingredients. Upon receit of the product, I read the list on the bottle, and it no longer displayed those two items and have been replaced by American Ginseng. FYI I haven't tried it, because I have an adrenal disorder and I'm very sensitive to Ginsengs and other adaptogens. My adrenals need to rest, not get jacked up, so I felt very sick when I experimented with Ginsengs. Needless to say, I would not have bought this product if it listed Ginseng on the webpage. Iherb offered to give money back if I shipped it back. Hardly worth it after spending return shipping costs. Especially as this is Iherbs fault. They dropped the ball on this one. So I just tossed it. First mistake by Iherb in many years as a customer. Not bad record. I took a loss on this one, that's why I rated one star.

Made me feel awful!

Posted by Reviewer3074230 on Apr 07, 2011

I have Hashimotos and I think I may be suffering from adrenal stress also. The product is great if you need a boost but it contains other ingredients, like adrenal gland, that I can't take. Unfortunately the rest went in the bin!

Mislabeled and mislead!

Posted by Reviewer1766964 on Mar 14, 2013

The labeled ingredients did not say that ginseng was substituted for kelp. I can't take ginseng and it is not appropriate for everyone so beware that your getting it if you order this product. Feel rather ripped off...

not sure if it works

Posted by 5330481073413776959 on Feb 24, 2014

seems less potent than porcine thyroid. In fact, I feel exhausted on this alone.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jun 13, 2014

My thirod is inactive and I was hoping to not have to take prescription drugs any longer. I first cut my dose of thyroid prescription to half and then add this product and Now Thyroid Energy. I gained 4 pounds in the first week I was taking these products. This is a good sign for me that the pills are not working. I have stopped taking these pills and will not buy again.

No Good

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Dec 29, 2011

I took this and it did nothing for me. I took the recommended dose. Don't know if I should have taken more pills.

Raw Thyroid

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Been using this for a few weeks - it does nothing!! No extra energy and it certainly does not help with puffy eyes from a sluggish thyroid. I take 2 capsules one or two hours before I eat or drink anything. I personally cannot recommend it, and in saying that, it could however help someone because each one of us is different.

Not tried