Natural Thyriod Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2053708 on Aug 04, 2008

This enables me to keep my Thyroid tests normal, without having to take the chemical percriptions. Linda from OK

Raw Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1773419 on Sep 01, 2010

I like this one better than Armour!

Happy with this product so far

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on Nov 22, 2009

I have been using this for over 6 months. Took a while to see any effects. I have mild hypothyroidism - but was not happy with the conventional treatment - synthroid (and the generic versions of it). switched to a Homeo medicine coupled with this product. I am doing much better these days. I am planning to continue.

Raw thy.

Posted by Reviewer1166425 on Oct 11, 2009

Next best thing to Armour!

4-year user

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 14, 2008

Been using this product for four years for diagnosed hypothyrodism (Hashimoto's disease) with relative success. The only complaint is the high iodine content: We don't all take too little in our diet, and this actually makes it impossible for me to have some of my favourite foods.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 23, 2011

Helps keep me from falling asleep throughout the day. Still looking for something that makes me feel fully energized.

Seems to be working

Posted by 5343655630868221025 on Nov 22, 2013

I had several symptoms of an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) but my blood test results were within "normal" ranges, so my doctor sent me on my way. The main symptom was I always felt cold, right to my core. I've been taking this supplement for about three weeks now and my symptoms have gradually improved. I almost never feel cold now like I did before.

raw thyroid capsules

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jul 04, 2009

a good product for people low in energy and low in thyroxine

really love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2991651 on May 22, 2008

I really felt much better energy wise and mentally on this product. I take 2 caps in the morning. I really think I could take more but not sure of safety. The 4 star instead of 5 because I really felt the effects in the beginning--wonderful! But the effects seem to be diminishing now.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1320154 on Mar 12, 2012

I had a partial thyroidectomy over 10 years ago and at least once a year, I get the usual symptoms that my throid is not working properly. Within 2 days of taking this product, I began feeling better. Highly reommmend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »