July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2859549 on Apr 09, 2008

my thyroid cancer resulted in removal of the entire gland and radiation treatment. i have suffered constant hypo since because my levothyroxine, despite hitting perfect numbers on the chart, has not relieved many of the worst symtoms. the very first day of this product ended the problem. i was fearful there would be a drop off of effect, but no problem so far. priceless.

Raw Thyroid took the place of synthetic thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2334691 on May 28, 2008

Doctors put me on synthetic thyroid. they made me very nervous, very nervous. I purchased the Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, took the recommended amount. the dr. did blood work on me and my thyroid was normal. The natural is available, healthier and it works. Thank you Natural Sources. Cathy in Claremore

Excellent for Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Apr 22, 2009

I have had hypothyroidism for years and have never found a supplement or medication that really worked for me. My search is over thanks to Natural Sources. This supplement worked within days! My only regret is that I did not discover this product sooner. It will be on my re-order list.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Oct 21, 2008

This is the first time I have ever used a product like this for the thyroid made from the raw materials but it is fantastic and I won't go back to the other. I was using products for the thyroid that required anywhere from 4 to 8 pills a day and they made me nautious alot of the time, but this doesn't at all. I will buy again.

THIS PRODUCT GIVES RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2578298 on Nov 10, 2007

I TAKE THIS IN COMBO WITH MY SYNTHROID AND TYROSINE THIS GAVE ME THE PUSH TO GET MY LABS STRAIGHT AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING WISHED I'D HAD KNOWN ABOUT IT EARLIER!!