Natural Treasures BNG EMU OIL

Posted by Reviewer1580149 on Sep 03, 2008

This Emu Oil is one of the best products for swollen joints, arthritis or bursitis that I have found. I gave some to my sister for her arthritis and she said that she experienced a big reduction in her discomfort for three days with just one application. Norm Koon

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer3329622 on May 09, 2008

This is the best product I've found for releiving the pain of overworked muscles...I've also noticed it is an excellent moisturer.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2652805 on May 17, 2012

I have ordered this oil twice now, and liked it the best out of three kinds I had tried. It is nice and kind of thick. Also in a small enough bottle to take on an airplane.

super 。.:*:.゜★

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jun 15, 2013

this sould be the one of the most powerful facial oil ever, it's a bit of thick side but next morning your face will really thank for this!! my skin is filled with tension and moisture after only a few days use:) it's in a bottle you can use it more easily in summer time as the oil gets hard during winter like coconut oil.

Very good Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer2252118 on Dec 06, 2007

Natural Treasures is a very good Emu oil. It's odor is very mild, which was just what I needed for lotion-making.

Good but very thick

Posted by Reviewer1770841 on Jan 26, 2012

I have tried many emu oil products. This oil is exceptionally thick, almost like a paste as opposed to a thinner oil. It might not be the best product for one's scalp.

Grate price!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Aug 17, 2011

This is 100% emu oil. I have used a lot of different company’s emu oil and loved then and I love this one also. Grate price!

Emu Oil

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Mar 18, 2010

Make my face feel relax. Seems like it takes the stress out of my face

emu oil

Posted by Reviewer2891327 on Jul 02, 2010

I used this on my thumb beginning two weeks after I had cut in on a meat slicer and removed a bit of the tip. The emu oil has healed this in a remarkably short time. New flesh is growing back so it is not noticeable one month after the accident. I have hopes it will be even better in another two weeks. Also trying this on my face to lessen wrinkles.

velvety

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Dec 31, 2010

emu has been helpful for my eczema and dry skin, good product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »