Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

Calms, helps to have a good sleep, is helpful for cardiac problems. Pleasant berry flavor.

Natural calm

Posted by 5235657111781150103 on Apr 17, 2015

This is the best product in the world... it works so good, the 16 ounce container is a better deal than these packets just because it equals out to way more but the packets are perfect for traveling. This stuff tastes amazing and has saved me from not sleeping so many times! Very highly recommended!!!!!

Never Without Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

I've been using the Natural Calm in the canister for years as a magnesium supplement. In the beginning, I used it to help with migraines, but now take it for general health since many of us are magnesium deficient. If you told me I could only keep one supplement, this might be it! I prefer the Raspberry-Lemon, as the plain lemon is a bit tart for my taste. I recently purchased the packets for travel and found the individual packets to be sturdy to hold up to the rigors of travel and easy to open. This product is also Non-GMO Project Verified. Buy the canister for home use as it's more cost effective.

Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Dianamite on Sep 12, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I have Hashimoto's with an itchy rash and high blood pressure all the time. I take this about an hour after I start my work day because the stress of my job compounds my health issues. It brings my blood pressure down, calms the rash, and calms me down--which is a wonderful thing for someone who is always wound too tight. I will definitely buy this again.

Really works well

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on Aug 14, 2014

This is great - it tastes good and I can feel the tension melting away from my body. Even my sinuses opened up! I only gave it 4 stars because I had some stomach discomfort after drinking it... could be the flavoring - other than that - I highly recommend!

Good flavor

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

I like this product but it has a gritty taste like some mineral waters after you add the water to it. Otherwise, it's good.

Great for travelling!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Oct 10, 2013

I love this product and have been using it for awhile. Magnesium is good for so many processes in the body. Usually I buy the 1 lb. container but when traveling, these individual packages make it more convenient! A good way to introduce friends and clients to the benefits of magnesium as well.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2036868 on Aug 09, 2012

I take this at night before I go to sleep for a very relaxing good night sleep. Works every time. Love this product. Tastes great too!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1335302 on Feb 15, 2012

This product is great.........good for traveling

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jan 16, 2012

I think this is good, and works - maybe prefer the lemon flavour, this is a bit sweet. Obviously works better because you dissolve it, so it is a bit fussy - need to motivate myself to take this religiously every evening!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »