Okay...

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 01, 2011

This stuff is actually really good if you're fresh out of the shower and just sitting around. The moment I start to sweat, it is not good. I wish they made an all natural anti-perspirant for goodness sake!! It does have a nice scent but as I stated, once I begin to sweat, I have to switch back to my chemical-infested, store bought stuff.

On the Odor Fence

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Jul 19, 2012

I really like this deodorant when I am inactive, however, with the heat wave happening, I tested it while just being outside without exercising and I felt I smelled like sweat after an hour and a half. It was 105 out, though. I don't generally have strong body odor, even when hiking or camping, so I may just be used to sweat smelling like fragrance after using regular deodorant all my life. It has a light, pleasant odor and I love how easily it washes off, compared to chemical-filled deodorants that always stick.

Ideal

Posted by 5199079064007737732 on Aug 20, 2012

Sin olores no mezcla

Not bad BUT not great either

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Apr 04, 2013

Not bad for the price but does nothing to prevent odour - needs to be reapplied as few times a day & stays wet for quite a while after application which is annoying.

karen

Posted by Reviewer3071220 on May 27, 2008

would have been nice if the tops were put on tighter, they all leaked a little inside the bag. other than that shipping was very speedy and the product was exactly what i was looking for.