Best natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 19, 2007

I used to have a drawer full of natural deodorants that seemed to make things worse than better. This deodorant has a nice fresh scent, very pleasant, and works better than all the others. No more drawer full of useless products. My husband uses this as well so it is good for men and women. Excellent product and service from Iherb.

Crystal without the rock mess

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Jun 09, 2010

I used the rock crystal deodorants for several years to get away from the many chemicals in corporate brands. The crystal deodorants worked well for me to control odor, but were less than fun to use. The scratchy feel was irritating, and one drop on the floor, and my crystal was sharp shards and unusable. This product is the best of both worlds - Roll-On convenience and crystal odor protection without twenty chemical ingredients that I can't pronounce and would prefer to live without.

Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal Roll-On, 3 oz

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Aug 24, 2008

I have a LOT of natural deodorants and usually they do not work that well, some even caused irritation. This is the best one I have found.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

It works, a really good natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 25, 2013

it works on me. and no irritations after it on my skin. no smell. good price.

i like it

Posted by 4872308138927197688 on Jun 25, 2013

It does its job. I like the fact that it is not irritating.

Deodorant

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jul 08, 2013

The one and only natural deodorant who can manage my sweating and its smell! And price is just amazing.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1058184 on Aug 26, 2013

working well, no smell with sweating

Good

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Oct 03, 2013

One of my favorite crystal deodorants.

Works as promised

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Oct 05, 2013

For me this deodorant does what it promises, namely gives me a 24 hour protection against odor. It isn't an antipersipirant, so your armpits probably won't stay dry in all situations. The smell is perhaps a little on the feminine side, but on the other hand it is very mild, so I think the deodorant goes very well for a man (which I am).