Crystal roll on

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 01, 2009

Probably the best crystal deodorant I ever tried although I also like the crystal body deodorant brand. This would be my desert island pick though and I think its more efffective than the spray.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on May 02, 2009

Easy to apply. I like it better than the stone. Stops any odor!!!

Love this deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1755502 on Apr 08, 2009

My husband and I have been using this deodorant for many years. It doesn't cause a reaction in my very sensitive skin like all the other natural deodorants. It has a very light natural fresh scent. Reapplication during the day might be necessary for some people. It is just like brushing teeth--you can't just do it once to keep fresh all day!

Good product, does the job

Posted by Reviewer2484864 on Apr 01, 2009

This deoderent works much better than other similar deoderents I have tried which do not contain any aluminum. It doesn't leave any gross residue and seems to keep working all day long!

naturally fresh deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2285680 on Jan 22, 2009

This works and doesn't irritate my skin.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Dec 06, 2008

Again, I have been using crystal roll-on for over 5 years. Does the job for me. With an excellent price and fast shipping I am very pleased.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1646334 on Nov 29, 2008

Great product & great service!

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1896379 on Nov 04, 2008

I knew it was time to get off aluminum chlorhydrate...That stuff in most antipersirants is just plain nasty. I'm doing chelation therapy and I take Magnesium Malate(chelates aluminum)but I thought I shouldn't be putting aluminum back into my body via an antiperspirant! I've used many natural deodorants before and none had worked for me, but since a friend bought this roll-on for me to try I thought "what the heck"! I'm hooked on this! It's wonderful...keeps me dry and odor free! I have finally made the switch and really am pleased about the quality of this deodorant!

Naturally Fresh Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2869436 on Oct 31, 2008

I have been using this deodorant for over 3 years now. After trying several other organic and aluminum free, I am very pleased with this one. It works very well unless it is extremely hot and you are being very active. Then you may need a second application. It has no harsh odors and does not leave residue on your clothing.

Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal roll on

Posted by Reviewer3192109 on Sep 20, 2008

I love this product. No artificial fragrances or chemicals or body odor.