Naturally Fresh, Foot Spray, Deodorant Crystal, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Faulty spray nozzle

Posted by Reviewer2424471 on Oct 10, 2012

This deodorant liquid is very effective on the feet, however, the spray nozzle went faulty after the first week. I have to pump it as hard as I can at least 30 times to get it primed and working EACH day. Overall, the product is useless to me if I have to put up a fight to get the liquid delivered to my feet each time. This will be 5 stars if they just upgrade the nozzle with something of better quality.

Foot Spray

Posted by 5645862599876723044 on Jan 18, 2014

It's water.

Another product which doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Sep 06, 2014

I'm sorry to say that this is another failure in my personal crusade to find a natural deodorant that works :-( It's a pain to put on as you have to wait for it to dry, must most of all it simply doesn't work for me at all. It is a shame that I have to spend so much money trying every product.