It works!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on May 28, 2009

My husband has a sensitivity to deodorants, but this works well for him.

cannot say enough

Posted by Reviewer2325124 on May 30, 2009

about this wonderful underarm spray. Ever since i hve stopped using the chemial, aluminum based underarm rolls and i tried many different kinds of organic rolls, but nothing seemed to block the sweat smell like Naturally Fresh spray mist. i am 100% satisfied and i do not plan to try something else other than this. i have gone natural and organic for 3 years now and i appreciate simple products like this one.

naturally fresh spray mist

Posted by Reviewer1770782 on May 26, 2009

i think the naturally fresh spray is the best on the market. i have no oder when i use this product. i've used different brand of deodorant i think this is the best i give it a 5 star. if you use this you won't go back to no other brands.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 27, 2010

This works great for me. I do sweat easily, and I live in a humid climate. It's the smell I worry about more than the moisture, and I shall be using this from now on.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jun 05, 2011

skin under hands becomes a little wet, may be i should find any stronger deo for me. But I feel it perfect for my feet, don't let become wet, wery comfortable.

Great product, except for the summer

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

This is the best thing I have put on myself lately! It really works, and I was surprised how good it works during winter when you usually get that awful smell under the arms, especially in sweaters, but nothing with this little thing!! It's good during the summer too, but not SO good - you will get a bit of a smell in some types of clothes... I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Spray Deod

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Dec 14, 2011

Works well with no flowery smell.

No odor, Yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1640320 on Jul 15, 2009

This product works for me when no other deodorant or antiperspirant did. With age and hormonal changes I started developing body odor. I tried many deodorants, including the roll on form of Naturally fresh. Nothing works, but the spray. I don't know why, possibly the other ingredients in the roll on or stick. I recommend this product to everyone.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1848371 on Oct 15, 2008

Great for other areas besides underarms as well.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jun 06, 2012

My boyfriend uses it! If it is very hot outdoors or when he works physically very intesnsive some light smell of sweat is captured!