Nice!

Posted by 5208514601253008853 on May 03, 2016

I have used it only a couple times. Dries good & seems to work fine.

Works great in winter time but not in summer time

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Apr 04, 2016

My boyfriend is easily sweat with smell, this product works great for him in winter time but recently starting to be warmer, he stinks, so I have to look for something else for him in summer time.

Effective value for $ product

Posted by 4833923071073829364 on Jan 24, 2016

Didn't think much of it the 1st time i used this. Feels like just water, no fragrance. But i must say it is good & effective, keeps bad odour away. If you like something that's fragrance free, this is a suitable & effective product for you :)

Fuss free and safe

Posted by hnatalie on Oct 17, 2015

I love this product as it's fragrance-free, affordable and safe.

Fave!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015

My main deodorant for over 5 years. A much healthier alternative to anti-perspirants. Allow you arm pits to breathe naturally. Sweat is one way our body detoxes. We shouldn't be preventing the sweat.

Too low effect

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

Not so great as I thought it would be. Maybe too little of crystals in it, because I love crystal stick deodorant.

Used, use and will use

Posted by scatterbrained on Apr 28, 2015

I use this Naturally fresh spray for several years. I like that it protects from the bad smell and leaves no white traces on my clothing. It is also an advantage that has no odour, therefore, I can use my perfume without fear of smelling as a "bouquet of everything".

Stops odor

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year now. First time I ordered it at a better price at I-herb. It stops odor for about 18 hours, but does not stop wetness. However, that is what I want, because it is healthier to sweat, but you don't have to worry about the oder.

Naturally-Fresh-Spray-Mist-Body-Deodorant-4-fl-oz-120-ml/5966

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Dec 10, 2014

VERD GOOD AND LAST THE WHOLE DAY . WILL BUY AGAIN

Hubby's Favorite

Posted by 5542855242961451212 on Dec 09, 2014

My hubby's absolute favorite deodorant. One thing I noticed is there is no more staining on his shirt armpits since we switched. No chemicals, perfect!