Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beautiful Skin

Posted by Reviewer2249120 on Apr 24, 2009

I purchased this product on the recommendation of my dermotologist because I have hair that is thinning rapidly. Haven't noticed a difference in my hair as yet however, I receive many comments about how beautiful my skin looks & my nails are strong & healthy & grow long. It's hard to keep my nails short as I like them because they grow so fast. I would give this product 5 stars if I purchased them for my skin & nails. Still waiting to see results for my thinning hair.

Marlyn, Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on May 03, 2009

I have used this product for many, many years. It was recommended by the dermatologist I was seeing at the time because I was concerned about my hair. The hair problem was resolved (taking too much asperin) but I continued to use this product for support for nails and hair. I take 6 a day. My nails are strong and my hair, though thinning due to the aging process, seems to otherwise be o.k. IHerb is a nice company to deal with.

I've noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2714971 on May 19, 2009

I noticed a difference in my nails immediately. It took longer to see a difference in my hair, but several people have commented on my hair...so I guess it is working!

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer1503955 on Feb 15, 2010

Good product. It was originally recommended by a doctor. This was my 3rd time ordering it.

Nails at last!

Posted by Reviewer1243286 on Feb 24, 2010

Because my own nails would not grow, I tried every type of artificial nails available. The cost, allergic reactions and nail fungus were but a few of the problems I had. I discovered Formula 50, and for the first time in my life, I have my own natural nails. I have tried stopping Formula 50 to see if it was something else, but to my surprise, not long after I stopped, my nails started to peel and break and looked terrible. Now, I take it every day as directed and love the fact that I don't have to hide my hands. My natural nails look good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »