GROW HAIR N NAILS

Posted by Reviewer1994216 on Sep 14, 2010

THE PRODUCTS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...TAKE IT FOR A WEEK AND YOU'LL SEE IMMEDIATE RESULTS!!! LOVE THE PRODUCTS!!!

RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer1600219 on Apr 22, 2010

Have been taking Formula 50 for almost a year. Have seen hair growth on scalp and eye lashes are a little longer and fuller. Haven't had any change in my nails. Nails are still thin and tear.

Nails at last!

Posted by Reviewer1243286 on Feb 24, 2010

Because my own nails would not grow, I tried every type of artificial nails available. The cost, allergic reactions and nail fungus were but a few of the problems I had. I discovered Formula 50, and for the first time in my life, I have my own natural nails. I have tried stopping Formula 50 to see if it was something else, but to my surprise, not long after I stopped, my nails started to peel and break and looked terrible. Now, I take it every day as directed and love the fact that I don't have to hide my hands. My natural nails look good!

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer1503955 on Feb 15, 2010

Good product. It was originally recommended by a doctor. This was my 3rd time ordering it.

I've noticed a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2714971 on May 19, 2009

I noticed a difference in my nails immediately. It took longer to see a difference in my hair, but several people have commented on my hair...so I guess it is working!

Marlyn, Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer1519879 on May 03, 2009

I have used this product for many, many years. It was recommended by the dermatologist I was seeing at the time because I was concerned about my hair. The hair problem was resolved (taking too much asperin) but I continued to use this product for support for nails and hair. I take 6 a day. My nails are strong and my hair, though thinning due to the aging process, seems to otherwise be o.k. IHerb is a nice company to deal with.

Beautiful Skin

Posted by Reviewer2249120 on Apr 24, 2009

I purchased this product on the recommendation of my dermotologist because I have hair that is thinning rapidly. Haven't noticed a difference in my hair as yet however, I receive many comments about how beautiful my skin looks & my nails are strong & healthy & grow long. It's hard to keep my nails short as I like them because they grow so fast. I would give this product 5 stars if I purchased them for my skin & nails. Still waiting to see results for my thinning hair.

Marlyn Hair Vitamins - iHerb Order

Posted by Reviewer1870504 on Sep 03, 2008

The transaction was very easy, and I got what I ordered. iHerb gave me a tracking number in no time, and it arrived on the exact date that it was said to be here. Also, I think one of the good things iHerb did, was add samples of their other products to my order so I can test them out and possibly buy them. The only problem I had was the shipping options. They were kind of expensive and timely. I got regular shipping and it cost $4+ and took 5 days to get here. Besides that, everything else was fine.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1555238 on Jul 12, 2008

I just began using this 3 weeks ago and os far I have not noticed a lot of change. The only thing I can speak for is that I seem to have more energy throughout the day....Thanks!

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2216942 on Jun 26, 2008

Good service on processing my order, but I'm unable to review the Marlyn Formula 50 at this time. I will be happy to evaluate the product at a later time, after I've used it for a while. I'm so-o-o hoping it works so I can have better fingernails. Eileen Himes Chattanooga, TN