New To iHerb?

Naturally Vitamins, Marlyn, Formula 50, Support For Hair & Nails, 250 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Sep 30, 2006

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1489558 on Sep 15, 2010

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 on Jan 31, 2012

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by 4655790599399140264 on Apr 10, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 on Apr 30, 2013

I do not wish any further emails for Review.