Naturally Vitamins, Marlyn, Formula 50, Support For Hair & Nails, 250 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 From Massachusetts on Sep 30, 2006

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 From Tennessee on Jan 31, 2012

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by 4655790599399140264 on Apr 10, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 From Florida on Apr 30, 2013

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

Great!

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Mar 01, 2014

I was a bit hesitant, looking at the ingredients, as to whether these would actually do anything.......been pleasantly surprised though because people have complimented me on my 'shiny hair' and that didn't happen prior to taking Marlyn, so it must do something! Highly recommend.