Great!

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Mar 01, 2014

I was a bit hesitant, looking at the ingredients, as to whether these would actually do anything.......been pleasantly surprised though because people have complimented me on my 'shiny hair' and that didn't happen prior to taking Marlyn, so it must do something! Highly recommend.

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 on Apr 30, 2013

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by bjsnapp on Apr 10, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 on Jan 31, 2012

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

Hard-to-find item; definitely think it helps!

Posted by Reviewer2147794 on Nov 24, 2011

I really think the Marlyn Formula 50 does improve the condition of my hair and nails. I had started using this product in 1991, but after a few years it was no longer available in the retail market. I was thrilled to find the iHerb.com site listing this item. It's affordable, easy to take and I recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their hair and nail quality.

Best Product I ever used for Hair and Nails!!

Posted by Reviewer1554058 on Jan 31, 2011

Excellent product; my hair improved significantly and I also noticed improvements in my nail growth. I higly recommend this product to anyone who is experiencing problems with hair or nail.

LA

Posted by Reviewer1657262 on Jan 01, 2011

very satisfied with this product

Beautiful Nails

Posted by Reviewer1726465 on Dec 06, 2010

Very pleased with this product. I was devestated when another product I had used was discontinued, but I am pleased to say, these vitamins have filled the void. I have thin nails that never grew, but with these vitamins they are healthy and always look so nice. Thank You!

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1489558 on Sep 15, 2010

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3190010 on Jul 05, 2010

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »