New To iHerb?

Naturally Vitamins, Marlyn, Hep-Forte, 500 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent quality and reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1960495 on Oct 30, 2007

Its Natural supplement, I usually take one tablet daily. Recently, I thought the liver metabolism function improved and the skin became better.

Maylyn, Hep-Forte 500 is an effective product to me

Posted by Reviewer1528542 on Oct 09, 2008

Maylyn, Hep-Forte 500 is an effective product to me. I was helping my brother-in-law to order this product. Because in his business, the social life often have to drink a lot of alcohol which damage the liver. He claimed it help. So I also order one bottle and found it really help. Since I don't ther is any disadvatage. I only took as needed when I feel tire, bad breath smell (even after tooth wash), feel thirsty. Or when I know there is a lot work wait for me, I will take one softgel first. I would like to share this with people who needed.

great support

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Oct 25, 2008

Bought this for my brother who is on interferon for Hep C. He's taking it daily and has noticed more stability

Excellent quality and resonable price

Posted by Reviewer2522953 on Feb 03, 2009

I have bought this item many times from different websites, but iHerb is the best one because the shipping speed is extra fast and the condition of the product is great.

great delivery speed