Naturally Vitamins, Medizym, Pain Relieving Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Wobenzym N is now Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1376385 From California on May 28, 2009

I had long used Wobenzym N to help relieve low back and muscle pain. However, I was unable to find any and contacted the Naturally and was informed it was no longer made. They now are making it with some formula change as Medizym. I then went on line and ordered three tubes. After trying it I found that with the formula change it was not quite as strong a feel, but it appears to last a little longer. It also appears to be a slightly thicker lotion. It appears to work as well.

The best pain relieving cream

Posted by niyuki-ti From Russian Federation on Jul 05, 2012

I've found out this cream really works. Reduces any pain qiuckly and for a long time.

Medizym Pain relieving cream

Posted by Reviewer1739401 From Texas on Jan 07, 2010

I have had severe neck and shoulder pain for last month and I needed something to help keep joints warm, and help with pain. I had bought Icy Hot from the drugstore and that didn't work and was smelly. This cream does not smell strong, and it absorbs quickly. It helps a little bit w/the pain.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer3268537 From Bulgaria on Oct 07, 2011

I got the cream for joint pain leg of my husband, but I expected a greater effect. He complained that it hurt more. Not obtain relief from the cream

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2084378 From New York on Sep 11, 2009

I've used several pain-relieving creams for my lower back pain. I got a sample from iHerb in an order delivery and liked it so well I ordered a full-size tube in my next order. Love iHerb's prices too!