Wobenzym N is now Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on May 28, 2009

I had long used Wobenzym N to help relieve low back and muscle pain. However, I was unable to find any and contacted the Naturally and was informed it was no longer made. They now are making it with some formula change as Medizym. I then went on line and ordered three tubes. After trying it I found that with the formula change it was not quite as strong a feel, but it appears to last a little longer. It also appears to be a slightly thicker lotion. It appears to work as well.

The best pain relieving cream

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 05, 2012

I've found out this cream really works. Reduces any pain qiuckly and for a long time.

Medizym Pain relieving cream

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on Jan 07, 2010

I have had severe neck and shoulder pain for last month and I needed something to help keep joints warm, and help with pain. I had bought Icy Hot from the drugstore and that didn't work and was smelly. This cream does not smell strong, and it absorbs quickly. It helps a little bit w/the pain.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer3268537 on Oct 07, 2011

I got the cream for joint pain leg of my husband, but I expected a greater effect. He complained that it hurt more. Not obtain relief from the cream

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Sep 11, 2009

I've used several pain-relieving creams for my lower back pain. I got a sample from iHerb in an order delivery and liked it so well I ordered a full-size tube in my next order. Love iHerb's prices too!

helps with painful finger

Posted by NEDERLAND on Oct 18, 2009

a friend smeared the cream on a painful inflamed finger and the pain was 80% gone. immediately she ordered a tube.

Medizym Cream Review

Posted by Reviewer1066166 on Mar 19, 2011

I am recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery to remove scar tissue. Medizym cream has helped reduce pain and inflammation. I have been able to steadily increase range of motion with great physical therapy, gym exercise, yoga and ice therapy. Thank you for a great product.

superb ointment!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

A great warming up ointment with a nice menthol flavor, warms a little, doesn't hurts. Helps to calm down hurting areas after workout. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1667308 on Jan 11, 2010

this is pretty helpful, and natural. Means I can use fewer pills for pain, which is a very good thing.

Pain relief

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This really works. It reliefs the pain in my back, even though I struggle with serious inflammation conditions. Really affordable as well, especially considering the quick and relieving effect.