Systemic Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 11, 2011

I like this product very much. It is identical to Wobenzym M (I think that's the name) but not as expensive. I take them for muscle and joint pain as well as other enzyme benefits. Taken between meals they help for those things. Taken with meals they act as a digestive enzyme. They are good for sore muscles, back spasms, injuries, etc. If I run out and am without these for several days, I can tell the difference - more pain.

Reduces / Eliminates NSAIDs and Medication

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Apr 14, 2012

What I tried this for is muscle spasms. For me, this works as an extremely effective anti-inflammatory. This reduces or eliminates muscle spasms and pain caused by muscle spasms; this pain can manifest as muscular or joint pain. What I am hoping is that Medizyme will be effective in reducing the trigger points in my chewing muscles. After coming off a few years of TMJ problems, my chewing muscles have a lot of knots which I have not been able to masssage out. All along the TMJ associated pain was muscular from a dental procedure gone bad. In the next month I will try Fibrozyme to see if this helps eliminate the trigger points more so. But for muscular inflammation and pain this Medizyme works extremely well. Curcumin did not work for me. It seems like these supplements are hit or miss in finding something that works. With the Medizyme, the effect was immediate for me. The only enzyme not in this supplement I would prefer is serrapeptase. So I will try Fibrozyme as well.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1674500 on Jul 04, 2009

Very impressive. You'll quite literally see the results of these enzyme within 24 hours. I've got a kick in my step.

Posted by Reviewer2498426 on Nov 01, 2009

This product seems to help with joint pain. I was actually trying it for the inflammation of Graves' Eye Disease, and so far (~ 6 weeks) it doesn't seem to have any effect. I will say the pills are very easy to swallow, and I have not had any negative effects at all.

Rockin' Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2246884 on Mar 15, 2010

This is my second bottle of the Medizym Enzymes that my Naturopathic doctor recommended I take for Rhuematoid Arthritis. I don't take them as a digestive enzyme, but to help other functions in the body return to normal and work at optimum. I am in my late 20's and have been dealing with this disease for almost a year. I read how they help for various problems and diseases, but I haven't seen any clear effect since I am also taking Boswellia and other herbs, however I have seen great improvement in scar reduction, since these enzymes are known for breaking up fiberous materials in the body. iHerb had the best prices for this and I'll definetely be coming back for more!

Helps more than anything to ween off of hydrocortisone

Posted by Reviewer2238568 on Jul 31, 2011

I have been able to lower my hydrocortisone dose since starting this. I take 4 pills three times per day.

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Sep 08, 2011

Great product. I have had digestion/absorption problems since I had pancreatitis about 3 years ago. Medizym along with Pancreatin and Methionine seem to solve the problem.

Appears to be working

Posted by 5130929941209182657 on May 31, 2012

Sufferred from extreme sciatica pains. So bad that I couldn't sleep and had difficulty walking or moving about. This product coupled with a stretching regime has made incredible improvements in life. I sleep through the night with no pains, wake with no pains and 90% percent mobile.

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on May 28, 2010

Very pleased to find something cheaper than the other brand. It does help keep my BP lower, but it makes my blood thin and I can't take as much as I would like to take.

Medizym Review

Posted by Reviewer2239207 on May 25, 2011

I have been using this product for years now and I have always received excellent service! Fast shipment. I love this product.