Naturally Vitamins, Medizym, Systemic Enzyme Formula, 200 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Systemic Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1583487 From Kansas on Jul 11, 2011

I like this product very much. It is identical to Wobenzym M (I think that's the name) but not as expensive. I take them for muscle and joint pain as well as other enzyme benefits. Taken between meals they help for those things. Taken with meals they act as a digestive enzyme. They are good for sore muscles, back spasms, injuries, etc. If I run out and am without these for several days, I can tell the difference - more pain.

One of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1674500 From Washington on Jul 04, 2009

Very impressive. You'll quite literally see the results of these enzyme within 24 hours. I've got a kick in my step.

Medizym

Posted by Reviewer2498426 From Massachusetts on Nov 01, 2009

This product seems to help with joint pain. I was actually trying it for the inflammation of Graves' Eye Disease, and so far (~ 6 weeks) it doesn't seem to have any effect. I will say the pills are very easy to swallow, and I have not had any negative effects at all.

Helps more than anything to ween off of hydrocortisone

Posted by Reviewer2238568 From New York on Jul 31, 2011

I have been able to lower my hydrocortisone dose since starting this. I take 4 pills three times per day.

Reduces / Eliminates NSAIDs and Medication

Posted by Reviewer3300605 From Tennessee on Apr 14, 2012

What I tried this for is muscle spasms. For me, this works as an extremely effective anti-inflammatory. This reduces or eliminates muscle spasms and pain caused by muscle spasms; this pain can manifest as muscular or joint pain. What I am hoping is that Medizyme will be effective in reducing the trigger points in my chewing muscles. After coming off a few years of TMJ problems, my chewing muscles have a lot of knots which I have not been able to masssage out. All along the TMJ associated pain was muscular from a dental procedure gone bad. In the next month I will try Fibrozyme to see if this helps eliminate the trigger points more so. But for muscular inflammation and pain this Medizyme works extremely well. Curcumin did not work for me. It seems like these supplements are hit or miss in finding something that works. With the Medizyme, the effect was immediate for me. The only enzyme not in this supplement I would prefer is serrapeptase. So I will try Fibrozyme as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »