Good for many more things in addition to digestive support

Posted by Reviewer1920303 on Jul 21, 2009

This product works great as a digestive aid, but we also take this product INSTEAD of using aspirin or ibuprofen when there is pain.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2349551 on Jul 30, 2009

have reduced pain in the morning upon awaking. Have more energy and my cholesterol went down a bit. I only started taking them less than a year ago. My knees hurt less and i go up and dowm the stairs easier. My 2 friends also have all round better energy and less pain.

Fibrous Breast Tissue

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Aug 04, 2009

I use this for the monthly painful breast issue some women get. My left breast gets knots in it periodically and has for many years. Any physical done at those times, the Dr. freaks and wants mammogram immediately. Well because I've paid attention "body wise", I am able to calm them down. A few years ago while taking this type of enzyme for digestive issues, I noticed if I took 3-4 tablets, 3-4 times per day, when this monthly symptom shows, the knots and pain disappear completely in a couple of days. However, do the research--it is for so much more, healthwise!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Aug 28, 2009

I use this 3 times a day - everyday! I take it between meals, this way it purifies my blood. I am a breast cancer surviver. I used it all the way through my treatment and will continue for the rest of my life.

Medizym Systemic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1158546 on Feb 20, 2010

So far I am very pleased with the initial response-all tingling and toothache type pain in legs and hips and hands have disappeared. Only been 3 weeks and hope that I can continue to be pain free with your product

All natural anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2846850 on Feb 23, 2011

I injured my back 10 months ago and was taking Ibuprophen and other NSAIDs for over a month to relieve excruciating pain. My physical therapist pointed out dangers of taking these over a long period and put me on Medizym. It works better than NSAIDs without the side effects. Important to take proteolytic enzymes at least an hour before eating, otherwise they are processed same as digestive enzymes without the anti-infammatory effect. Medizym has been a life saver for me.

So Far so good

Posted by Reviewer1221615 on May 12, 2011

I am just in the third week of taking this product. I am noticing that I am having less back pain. dI am looking for even more results.

Medizym Review

Posted by Reviewer2821931 on Mar 28, 2010

I like Medizym, Wobenzym and Repair Gold. I believe Medizym & Wobenzym have the same ingredients, though, Medizym has a vanilla flavor, which is why I buy it. I liked Repair Gold, but it was far too expensive and like being able to buy this in such a large size. I suffer chronic inflammation in my hands, ever since I injured them at work using the computer, and typically take 5-10 per dose/2-3 times per day.

Wife's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010

Help's wife to work in garden, no longer sore in muscles.

Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Aug 21, 2010

I am a long time user of Wobenzyme. they were out of stock so I checked the lable and these have the same ingredients for less $. Don't notice any difference so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »