Naturally Vitamins, Nattokinase 1500, 120 Enteric Coated Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Timed Released "NATTOKINASE"

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST. My Name is Frank Carmen, L.r.c. This is the ONLY Time-Released Nattokinase that I can find. this is VERY important, because Nattokinase wors 10-times better if it is NOT released in the stomach!

Val MS. J

Posted by Reviewer3087567 on Nov 02, 2006

this product haas helped the circulation in my legs considerably. I recommend it to anyone.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Dec 22, 2007

I have been taking this off and on for about three years, but steady for past year.My carotid artery test showed no plaque. Better than last year.I am 70 years old.

Excellent results!

Posted by Reviewer1547022 on Apr 18, 2008

For about 5 years I had been experiencing pain in my chest and radiating to my jaw and left arm with brisk walking or exercises (angina like symptoms). I had a stress test and a heart scan 3 years ago that did not show anything of concern. However, my cholesterol is high and my father died of a fatal heart attack at the age of 63 and naturally I am concerned. I continued to have angina like symptoms. About a year ago, I started taking this product. I did not think much about it. A week later I was walking and running and I did not have the angina symptoms at all!!! I stopped taking the product after being on it for 3 months and the symptoms were still absent. I chose to remain on it on a maintenance dose. I tried other brands but this one seems the best. I have also added few more supplements that has helped reduce my cholesterol. These are: NAC by source naturals, L-taurine by Solgar, MSM by trimedica (each of these I take 3000 mg/day on empty stomach) along with ascobic acid powder and lysine powder by life extensions in a mix about 4-6 gms/day each. I am also being careful with my diet for most part. My cholesterol is way down and I feel a lot better. NAC has helped with lowering my Lp(a). I am not suggesting anyone to take what I have been taking but I am sharing my own experience.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1461420 on Aug 14, 2011

love the product...service is great!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »