Naturally Vitamins, Stimulin, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Supplements - Energy, Health, & Balance

Posted by Reviewer1044345 From California on Mar 06, 2008

I learned of Citrulline from Dr. Ignarro's book, "No More Heart Disease" in 2006. Because, the L-Arginine in his recipe may have over stimulated my system, may have caused Shingles, I reduced my personal intake to Citrulline, which is in Stimulin, (& part of the original recipe of the book). I know for a fact that during the Monday-thru-Wednesday period each week when I'm taking Citrulline my sense of smell is highly well developed. So much so, that I can scent a person's cologne or perfume for 30 feet in front of me & when they turn a corner I can tell which way they walked. Plus, it's good for your vascular system. I'm not a Doctor & I've been taking this for my vascular health for 2 years, 3 days a week & I can feel the benefits.

Stimulin

Posted by Reviewer3023982 From California on Mar 30, 2011

This stuff works!

Stimulin

Posted by Reviewer2250691 From Australia on Oct 23, 2007

Not very good. Different products work for different people. Wouldn't buy again. Too acidy on stomach. Better with panax ginseng/herbal related products.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2011713 From California on Mar 24, 2011

I have tried many products like this and this one works without adverse effects. My workouts and the results of the workouts have been great. delivers what is expected in regards to sexual performance