• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Nature Made: Prenatal Multi +DHA

Posted by 4725281983772481627 on Sep 12, 2014

I rated these 4/5 stars. pros: Price, gel capsule (easily absorbed) It would have gotten 5 stars if it didn't have this specific con: The capsules leaked during some warm humid weather, leaving a fishy smell and taste when consuming them. I noticed that they also repeated on me when I burped as well soon after taking them. Not a nice flavor for a nauseated pregnant women to have. :S Overall, great product for the price, but because of the poor quality of the capsule, I'll be going back to my prior prenatal vitamin.

产品的初始评价

Posted by 5708874647436389662 on Nov 12, 2015

产品的瓶体做得比较粗糙。瓶盖底边有些毛刺,会割到手指,我不太相信美国的注塑水平这么差,当然,只要保健品正宗,这是无所谓的。打开后观察药丸,个头太大,外壳太硬,确实不太适合中国孕妇吞服。先自己试吃了一颗,是完全咬开吃的,外壳还很厚实,里头是油性液体掺杂着棕色粉末,味道有些酸,有些腥,应该是维生素,叶酸,鱼油混合的味道……只要营养要素正宗就好,其它的都是浮云。吃了没多少,效果尚在观察中……万一是假货,我仅希望不要有危害健康的成份在内!

Bad print quality on the label

Posted by 4720266487520561813 on May 28, 2015

I also bought a Nature Made Calcium on TAOBAO from a reliable seller and campared to that, the printing quality of this one is very poor. Chinese mothers are saying that iherb starts to sell expirated and fake goods. Now I believe it doesn't come from no ground. 标签印刷很差,跟之前买的同品牌的钙差太多了。同时也看到英文用户买到过期或临期产品,米粉到货是坏的。请大家注意!!

Good

Posted by 5600136977809046614 on Jan 13, 2013

Good

Got Me Pregnant

Posted by Reviewer3058933 on Dec 02, 2013

Been trying to get pregnant, so I've been taking many different types of prenatal. Was on my 3rd bottle when I got pregnant. Good stuff.

not sure

Posted by 4896132421934908179 on Aug 08, 2015

Capsule is a little big as somebody said.But it is ok for me. I can not sure for the efficacy untill the baby born.

Love the softgels

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

Most of the multivitamins are large and hard to swallow. These are rather large too, but these are softgels and much easier to swallow than hard tablets. Wasn't the cheapest multivitamin that's out there, but this is a good quality product.

good

Posted by 5662915851232616325 on May 23, 2016

very good

Posted by 4649423648620036655 on Jun 05, 2016

Good tablets n I recommended to all pregnant women

good

Posted by 5305928399053402492 on Jan 13, 2016

I keep in taking this after baby birth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »