July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Alchemy, Avocado Oil, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2189620 on Dec 19, 2007

This avocado oil is the closest product I have found to the avocado oil I use to get in Australia. It is great for your complexion as a night time moisturizer and helps my hands from drying out. Living in the desert or in the cold weather is tough on your skin, and the avocado oil relieves that dry skin problem.

So smooooooth

Posted by Reviewer1569253 on Dec 16, 2011

great massage oil - the only thing is - you need a lot - can be a good or bad thing -> it gets absorbed very quickly by your skin and makes it soooooo smooth

So nice for skin

Posted by Chelsea on Sep 28, 2013

I put this in my baths or mix some in with Shea butter and coconut oil to make a really nice body butter. It really moisturizes the skin during the cold winters here in Sweden. I put it on directly after my shower for the best effect. I have tried several oils, with reviews on my iherb page :)

Avocado Oil

Posted by Reviewer2965024 on Feb 15, 2008

Very good product; scentless, which I like as any type of perfume may cause irritation to my sensitive skin. I mix the avocado oil with my daily facial mosturizer for a fresher, more moisturized feel, especially during wintertime.

Avocado Oil for your hair

Posted by Reviewer1883773 on Nov 30, 2009

I use Avocado oil as a day before hair treatment before coloring. I also use it in the color treatment when I color. It helps your hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »