Slightly Rancid

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010

The oil that I received smells a bit rancid (probabil from contamination with microorganisms) so I could'n use it as an eye make-up remover as I intended. I reluctantly use it on my feet but even as a moisturizer it's not worthier than any other cooking oil I can get from local stores - just 50x pricier.

immediate results

Posted by Reviewer2116529 on Jan 23, 2009

in just less than a week's use, the dryness scales on my husband's scalp disappeared. his pate no longer itches.

great

Posted by Reviewer1642248 on Jul 04, 2009

very good for the skin absorbs well ends dry skin

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Feb 26, 2012

Very light textured oil which I use on my face. Makes my skin feel very soft.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2189620 on Dec 19, 2007

This avocado oil is the closest product I have found to the avocado oil I use to get in Australia. It is great for your complexion as a night time moisturizer and helps my hands from drying out. Living in the desert or in the cold weather is tough on your skin, and the avocado oil relieves that dry skin problem.

So smooooooth

Posted by Reviewer1569253 on Dec 16, 2011

great massage oil - the only thing is - you need a lot - can be a good or bad thing -> it gets absorbed very quickly by your skin and makes it soooooo smooth

Avocado Oil

Posted by Reviewer1209609 on Dec 02, 2009

The avocado oil, brand name Natures Alchemy. I tried one bottle on my face and the texture is so smooth. I added this oil to my black castor oil and oiled my scalp with it. I have one customer that order a bottle, and I will order more. What a wonderful oil. I will reorder!!

works well

Posted by Reviewer3007755 on Jul 20, 2011

no oily residue left on skin, smooth feeling

This stuff is great for your hair

Posted by 5264557163177592719 on Jan 27, 2014

if you are looking for something to have healthy hair (especially when it gets dry like it is right now during winter) then I recommend this product.

very good