July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Alchemy, Bulgarian Lavender, Essential Oil, .5 oz (15 ml)

Smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Mar 16, 2012

Loved that for the cost, this smells great. Comes out well, and lasts a long time. Very pleased.

Nice form of Lavendar

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 04, 2011

I like this brand of essential oils. There smells are always very rich and true to form. This lavender has a very woodsy smell. I'm not a fan of lavender to begin with but it does wonders for my skin when I drop a few drops into my face wash every day. I had been using Now Lavender but the smell was just so odd so I'd thought I'd try this. I'm still not a fan of the smell but this one has a very subtle, rich smell which is nice.

Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer2229848 on Sep 15, 2011

I am not a big fan of Lavender oil but this one works well with my massage blends that I make.

I performed an experiment for confirming the quality of Nature's Alchemy essential oil.

Posted by Reviewer3276792 on Jan 25, 2013

Put a drop of essential oil on a paper. Wait until it evaporates. Check the paper - whether it is stained or not. Wow! :D It hasn't left any stains! Very Good!!