Nose Repellent

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010

Judging by the offensive smell, it was probably extracted from rotten cedarwood. Unfortunately I am unable to make any use of it.

Use it on my dog to keep fleas at bay.

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009

Lately more than ever I've spotted rats, cats, squirrels, skunks, and possums in the backyard, so I guess I should've seen the onslaught of ticks and fleas coming for my dog. I apply and rub a few drops on his coat, and so far I believe it has been keeping him flea-free. We'll see how it turns out in a few weeks :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jan 17, 2013

Bought it to repel roaches on my kitchen and it works!

Cedarwood Essential Oil

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jul 11, 2009

I'm not expert but this oil is inexpensive compared to the others and great for cleaning.

great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2998207 on Aug 24, 2008

Smells wonderful

flea b gone

Posted by Reviewer1556170 on Jun 05, 2008

It is working great - I am using it in combination with the lavender oil as a natural flea repelant - aside from not dropping out of the bottle smoothly I have no complaints

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Jan 08, 2010

I used it with clove and orange to make a "holiday" scent. I put some in my bunny's cage where he'd eaten some of the cedar wood--it made the wood smell more and he doesn't chew on it anymore. I think it will be good to put in my closet & drawers to keep moths away.

Excellent Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008

Excellent quality and fantastic scent! I bought this for my hair but would be just wonderful for soaps and face oiling as well!

N.A. cedarwood

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

Good grounding/calming effect. Cheap to buy. Can smell a little masculine but this can be overcome by mixing with other oils ie: anything pine-y (eucalyptus, pine,cypress etc) or citrus-y (ie: orange) or ylang ylang.

Weak Scent

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012

Maybe my rating is not fair because I have nothing to compare this Cedarwood essential oil to, but the smell is not that strong. The scent itself is noticeable when the oil is bottled; however, when it's exposed to the air, it disappears quickly.