Frankincense

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Apr 22, 2016

I love the smell of this! I hope that 100% Pure essential oil, means "therapeutic grade".

good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 07, 2016

good

Smells Delightful!

Posted by shopzilla on Feb 12, 2016

To me, this smells like mildly smoky vanilla with a whisper of citrus. This is my first bottle of Frankincense and didn't know what to expect but I love it! I put 10 drops in an ounce of marula oil and will use it on my eyelids and bosom to diminish lines and prevent sagging. The dropper works fine but I was a bit surprised that the bottle did not have a seal like most bottles of essential oil do. The price is pretty good though, for undiluted Frankincense, so I will definitely buy this again.

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 27, 2015

This is a very nice brand. I much prefer over Aura Cacia.

Nature's Alchemy frankincense

Posted by 5753969653989376365 on Jul 24, 2015

This is the best smelling frankincense out of four brands I have tried. The price is very reasonable as well. I'd recommend it over Now 20% blend and AuraCacia Meditative.

I love this.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 16, 2015

I use this every day. I mix it with lavender and sweet orange because the smell was a bit much at first. Now I love the smell and dab it on my shirt all the time. It's very calming and fortifying for me.

Rachael

Posted by 4698554962420715957 on Mar 04, 2015

Love this oil. I use it on my skin as well as in the diffuser.

true scent and feel of quality frankinscense

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jan 14, 2015

After several years of trying different essential oils including doterra, I have to say this one is impressing me. I did not have much of a clue what to do with this after I purchased it about 5 years ago beyond using a couple of drops in my bath water, so it ended up hanging out in my storage for a few years. I am pleased that it smells and feels comparable to expensive version from Oman. I'll report back on any other impressions I have about its effectiveness. For the past few months I've been using a frankincense from Oman to heal acne and wounds and will start using this in its place.

Frankincense, Essential oil,

Posted by 4971542886015759817 on Nov 01, 2014

I heard so many good things about this oil that I decided to try it, it's uses are many but this is muy first time to use it so I don't have any personal healing from it yet.

Nice smell to calm me down.

Posted by 4765144407540759095 on Oct 10, 2014

Tis is really great. I have brought another brand but the smell is stronger. Tis has a gentle, light citric sense. Sometime I feel nervous will rush some on my chest. Feel immediate calmess. U sh try.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »