Nature's Alchemy, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Light, & very useful...

Posted by Reviewer2437163 on Feb 13, 2010

Jojoba is actually a wax and is used as a carrier oil and ingredient in many moisturizers and cosmetics. Makes your legs look fantastic! My bottle leaked a little during shipping, but the product itself is good quality.

Good inside, bent outside

Posted by Reviewer1957602 on Sep 15, 2008

The contents are fine, the bottle is a little squished.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1000233 on Mar 16, 2009

I use this on my skin and my hair and it works great! I rub it into dry patches (elbows, knees & heels) and it leaves my skin soft. After washing and conditioning my hair I use 7-10 drops, rubs my hands together and then run my fingers through my hair and let it air dry naturally. Makes my hair softer and seems to control my curls a little better.

Use in my daily hair regimine

Posted by Reviewer1431177 on May 09, 2011

I combined Jojoba w/ Sweet Almond Oil, EVOO, Rose water, peppermint oil and vegetable glycerin in a spay bottle and is using it in my daily regimine. So far I have had a nice amount of new growth in just the 3 weeks I've been using it. My hair is staying extremely moisturized and my dryness and hair breakage has been reduced. I will be ordering more.

great for hair

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 17, 2013

Using it for hair, great produc;;; its a dry oil, i apply it with a good massage on hair and leave it few hours.Helps to penetrate with a plastic cap on your head. J'utilise en bain d'huile pour mes cheveux en me couvrant d'un bonnet plastique qui permet de bien le faire pénetrer. Elle est légère par rapport à d'autres comme la castor oil.