lavender

Posted by Reviewer2114780 on Mar 14, 2008

ahhhhhh!!!!....so sooothing to the mind....AND BODY. I like to put a few drops on my pillow, on a lightbulb, and sometimes I put a few drops on a non scented candle(before I light it) and as it warms up, the aroma spreads thru the house. I intend to purchase again in the near future. The Lavender really does something to calm my nerves and I am very satisfied with this product. I will recommend this product to anyone because it is a good product at a good price a n d...."smelling is believing".

Lavender Oil - a must have in the home

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

I always have lavender oil on hand. It is a pleasant scent and it is best known for reducing anxiety and stress - again, in dogs and humans. Add a drop to your bath, dish water, laundry - wonderful smell. Great price too!

Very nice scent

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Jun 15, 2011

Wonderful lavender scent. This one has a sweeter scent than some.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jul 11, 2011

Use it as a soothing and relaxing product before bedtime..Couple drops rubed on the temple area and wrist..

Very pure essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1521453 on Nov 07, 2007

I love this brand. It has a great scent and seems about as pure as they come.

great for relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Jan 01, 2008

This is great for adding to my nighttime ritual with my foot creme for keeping my feet soft.

Good oil!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Jan 12, 2012

Lavandar is soothing to add in the burning fragrance of essential oils but I appreciate its value as well in keeping the bugs where they don't belong! It can go in drawers, spice cupboards, and in packing clothes away for the winter season.

Love that oil

Posted by Reviewer2182411 on Mar 15, 2012

I love this product. It only takes a couple of drops added to your herbs to make a really pleasant smelling relaxing potpourri. It is also great to use in homemade bath salts for your bath water to creat an aroma therapy bath.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on May 09, 2012

One of the nicest lavender essential oils I've ever bought, and definitely the most economical. I've paid 3 times the price of this oil for a similar quality in the (pre-iHerb)past. The scent really fills up a room. Lav can smell very different depending on the species - this oil is of the floral-smelling sort of lavender.

Nature's alchemy lavender essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1160011 on May 01, 2008

Works wonders as a reviving hair mask when you mix few drops with a almond oil base. Great product, will buy again!