Hate the price, love the product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I always hate spending the money on this kind of organic product that could really be a single serving size. I have 3 kids, sharing 1 pouch between them -- but they really want one each! We love the product but can only afford to buy it occasionally instead of an every day snack. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Best of the lot

Posted by 4665009723894433908 on Apr 10, 2014

After trying a number of freeze-dried fruits from Nature's All, I can say that this product is the best quality of all of them. The Vitamin C content is high and raspberries have a high level of water-soluble fiber, an excellent way to remove some undesirable things from our food that are extremely harmful. I look for freeze-dried fruit since it is the best method to preserve the product and it is not likely to be treated in any way with fungicides. These taste as if they were just picked fresh.

Yummy!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013

I just eat them as a snack, they have a really good raspberry flavor!

the taste!

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Aug 05, 2014

my daughter loves this taste! sourly sweet!

Nice raspberry as raspberry should b💝

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Mar 17, 2014

Have tried other brands that claim 100% raspberries. But Since the real fruit is hardly really sweet, suspected that they added lots of sugar to make it attractive to make it saleable. As I am not a fan of really sweet stuff but would rather go for favour, this is a keeper. But would not recommend to people with sweet tooth to eat it by itself though. Suggest that they use it for smoothies or ice cream of use in other sweet desserts to balance the taste. 🐝 better for us to control our own sugar intake.

Clean and good!

Posted by 5612562761932750658 on Aug 20, 2014

I love that they are totally natural and just freeze-dried, no other than raspberries. Amazing to have on a ricecake with some chocolate-peanutbutter.

great berries!!

Posted by 5601803317896190090 on May 20, 2016

I hope I trust the correct brand and company for the non gmo and organic freeze dry fruits with no additional stuff other than the real fruit itself. My child loves it a lot and I've bought many from them. Thank you for providing such a wonderful fruit items!

very tasty

Posted by 4909069109769658880 on Oct 21, 2014

Best dried rasberries i tried. Very tasty, my 22 month old adores them. Very good quality!

looking for fruit and nuts to add to my cereal.

Posted by 420SPMJ on Jan 29, 2015

These are great for adding to my cereal.

Nice