Good product

Posted by Reviewer2701197 on Dec 10, 2008

We tried 100% Acai pills and came back to Acai Supreme. We take it straight (non diluted) every morning and it tastes great. You can definately tell this product is doing something and it noticably improves colon regularity. Great for those with constipation issues. iHerb.com is an outstanding seller of Acai Supreme!!!!!

Liquid Acai Supreme is worth it

Posted by Reviewer1807569 on Jun 16, 2010

This product is amazing! it really curves your appetite so that your not as hungry and it's not like other products that might last for only a few hrs. It lasts me all day on taking it once every morning. You can mix it with juice if you want but I drink it straight and drink a sip of something after. I highly recommend anyone to get this!

Acia Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2888461 on Jun 01, 2009

I really love your product, i've tried the expensive brand but nothing compares to this.

Posted by Reviewer2891630 on Feb 20, 2010

Have a friend with rhuematoid arthritis and other health problems. When I recently noted she was looking so much better she told me she was taking Acai and it made a big difference in her energy. After looking at the prices and miligrams in pills, powders, and juices in our local health food places, I found this mixture online at iHerb. I'm so happy with it! It has triple the level of Acai in anything I found locally. Like my friend said, my energy level is so much better. I've purchased this product three times now and have my mom taking it as well, so i'm definately happy with it! Thanks iHerb!

I love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2227309 on Aug 13, 2010

This is my 3rd bottle of this liquid miracle. Antioxidant, slight energy increase and great taste or maybe I'm just used to it. Will definitely purchase again and iHerb has it at a great Price!

PRODUCT REVIEW NATURES ANSWER, ACAI SUPREME

Posted by Reviewer3065931 on May 17, 2010

THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT, MY ANKLES HAVE GONE DOWN SINCE TAKING THIS PRODUCTS.

Susie Murphy

Posted by Reviewer2952965 on Dec 06, 2007

I have been taking this product for a couple of months I haven't really noticed any differences in my health or energy.

Posted by Reviewer2831217 on Nov 16, 2009

It's really sweet & works great

Posted by Reviewer1110463 on May 13, 2009

I must wait to use it in approx 2 wks to learn what my system accepts & what it rejects. So far the 3-4 tbsps I've ingested have shown favorable results!

Sambazon is better

Posted by Reviewer3167664 on Nov 21, 2007

The acai taste doesn't really come through. Sambazon has a better flavor. Great nutrients though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »