product damage

Posted by 5085432930558063904 on Oct 04, 2015

bottle cap broke when open. taste like cough syrup. thus batch order very disappointed as there is breakage.

Good!!

Posted by 4723032834280031892 on Jul 24, 2014

I ordered this for my dad's birthday present since I've heard that it is good for mens' health. The product came to me in a really tight package carefully done for the international export, and I could feel that iHerb was really putting effort in those packaging. Especially, I liked the way it was 100% acai berry extract without any other added thing.

I love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2227309 on Aug 13, 2010

This is my 3rd bottle of this liquid miracle. Antioxidant, slight energy increase and great taste or maybe I'm just used to it. Will definitely purchase again and iHerb has it at a great Price!

Liquid Acai Supreme is worth it

Posted by Reviewer1807569 on Jun 16, 2010

This product is amazing! it really curves your appetite so that your not as hungry and it's not like other products that might last for only a few hrs. It lasts me all day on taking it once every morning. You can mix it with juice if you want but I drink it straight and drink a sip of something after. I highly recommend anyone to get this!

PRODUCT REVIEW NATURES ANSWER, ACAI SUPREME

Posted by Reviewer3065931 on May 17, 2010

THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT, MY ANKLES HAVE GONE DOWN SINCE TAKING THIS PRODUCTS.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2906857 on Feb 26, 2010

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2891630 on Feb 20, 2010

Have a friend with rhuematoid arthritis and other health problems. When I recently noted she was looking so much better she told me she was taking Acai and it made a big difference in her energy. After looking at the prices and miligrams in pills, powders, and juices in our local health food places, I found this mixture online at iHerb. I'm so happy with it! It has triple the level of Acai in anything I found locally. Like my friend said, my energy level is so much better. I've purchased this product three times now and have my mom taking it as well, so i'm definately happy with it! Thanks iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2831217 on Nov 16, 2009

It's really sweet & works great

Acia Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2888461 on Jun 01, 2009

I really love your product, i've tried the expensive brand but nothing compares to this.

Posted by Reviewer1110463 on May 13, 2009

I must wait to use it in approx 2 wks to learn what my system accepts & what it rejects. So far the 3-4 tbsps I've ingested have shown favorable results!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »