Nature's Answer, Astragalus, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 02, 2015

Pure product with out alchol

excellent for immune system

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 25, 2014

I take this whenever I feel like I am coming down with something. Used in conjuction with other support supplements like colloidal silver, zinc, vitamin C, echinacea and goldenseal, colds and flus don't stand a chance. But if they do manage to get a foothold, the symptoms are not as severe and the duration not as long.

great

Posted by Reviewer2958065 on Feb 17, 2014

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2013

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Great product for winter ills

Posted by Reviewer2982629 on Aug 06, 2012

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on May 19, 2012

I give 3-4 drops diluted in water a day to my cat few times a year to boost his immune system and also to prevent cancer. I squirt it in his mouth and it goes down smooth, no gagging.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2012

Easy to take and doesn't taste too bad. Seems to really help with overall feeling of wellness. I always take this along with Oreganol when I get a sore throat or feel like I am coming down with something. It really works.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3176668 on Jan 01, 2012

keeps my energy up and healthy

love this

Posted by Reviewer2684050 on Nov 17, 2011

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

Good for cats

Posted by CariMarq on Nov 16, 2011

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »