Good for Immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

This is a great product for boosting your immune. It supports your adrenals and really helps with respiratory issues (colds/broncitis/etc. I notice a difference when I take it.

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2013

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1499094 on Feb 05, 2010

I had taken it before and run out so got on line to find some new. I have lung cancer and it seems to make me feel better and have more energy. I love it!

Good for cats

Posted by CariMarq on Nov 16, 2011

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2684050 on Nov 17, 2011

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

Not Just for People

Posted by Reviewer1003467 on Dec 29, 2008

We dose our aging cat with this.

Great product for winter ills

Posted by Reviewer2982629 on Aug 06, 2012

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

My winter health elixir

Posted by JanMartin on Sep 09, 2010

This tastes good and provides the immune support I need all winter long!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1162126 on Oct 13, 2011

was struggling with stuffy head and achy joints so started using it immediately. saw improvement next day and the next.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3176668 on Jan 01, 2012

keeps my energy up and healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »