10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Bilberry Vision Complex, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good to my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2727186 on Mar 11, 2011

I take 3 tabs per day but not at once - at morning, noon and dinner. My eyes feels fine. I work with computer 12 to 14 hours a day. No side effects. My eyes is less irritating now.

All the right ingredients

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 06, 2009

This product has all the right supplements for good vision without the needless additives.

NOT Free of synthetic ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Apr 10, 2012

sorry but there are synthetic ingredients in these even though it states Free of synthetic ingredients. Or there could be other ingredients such as corn, lactose, GMO's and the like, I can't have any of those and more but those make me feel like I'm dying. I was so ill after taking these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Jul 20, 2008

My eye doctor said I had the beginning of cataracts and told me to take some of the commercial brands for eyes that you find in your local store. I found this has the same ingredients plus some natural ones and I love it. I love iherb.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 08, 2010

Ordered this after learning I have an early cataract. The ingredients list is impressive, and it's a good value. Too soon to tell, but will review again if I note any improvement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »