July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Black Walnut Wormwood, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent results but not sure about the Wormwood

Posted by newday on Jul 16, 2013

I started slow on this - 14 drops 2x a day for 2 days then gradually up to 20 drops 2x a day. I have had excellent results. Almost immediately I felt a very pleasant calmness come over me.I also had a nice non dramatic new energy. I did have some mild itching, persistent but mild headaches which could be caused by something else and increased soft stools. I had been fighting a fungal infection on my upper lip for months which has gone away. I haven't been craving sugar or food in general however I haven't lost weight because I have retained fluids more than usual. I took this to deal with candida but also because I have never done a parasite cleanse. I have not had to blow my nose as often and one day I actually felt like I walked taller and most days I walk with more energy. There has been some body soreness. I have been concerned with my swollen feet and lack of weight loss even though I am eating less. I looked up side effects of wormwood and it appears that kidney problems can happen and I had been having some pain in my right kidney -something I'm sensitive to as I take d-mannose for UTI's and one of my first sign is pain in my right kidney. I'm going to research further and see if I can find a non alcohol Green Walnut formula that doesn't contain wormwood. Over all very pleased, intend to finish the 10 days recommended but at the lower dose as 14 drops 2x a day seemed to help. I wouldn't take this too close to bed time if you are easily stimulated as I think you will be too alert to sleep. I try to take my last dose at 4pm. I take it in a small amount of water followed by more water. It does taste strong but not bad enough to give up the great results. It is slightly more palatable in grape juice but not enough to make me switch.

Nature's Answer Works

Posted by Reviewer1647713 on Oct 13, 2009

I ordered the black walnut and wormwood complex to treat parasites. Works like a charm. Tastes pretty bitter and I would highly recommend mixing it with juice. Also wonder if dosage is available for children. Would be helpful information. Overall, great product!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1896852 on Feb 21, 2010

I'd recommend this. I took it b/c I thought I may have parasites, and my stomach does feel loads better.

parasite elimination

Posted by Reviewer1243524 on Jun 29, 2010

easy to use with the dropper. taste not too bad, i had expected it to be worse.

mother-in-law bugs

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Nov 17, 2010

Bought it for my mother-in-law that suffers with intestinal problems and moodiness. She started to get die off symptoms (itchy skin and crankier than ususal) within hours of taking just a few drops.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »