Wormwood

Posted by Reviewer3134020 on Nov 27, 2011

Works just as well as allopathic remedies for intestinal disturbances. Good to use when bloating occurs and one eats a lot of raw salads and veggies.

Straight edge detox

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 24, 2012

I fell for this product since I like to use supplements free from alcohol. I used the black walnut as a detox. I took it in a glass water during some time after a been traveling in India. Bitter. I have not finished it since it's strong and very potetent. BTW. 5 stars as a BIG thank you for alcohol-free product.

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

Help for cleansing parasities!

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Mar 18, 2015

Good product

Amazingly fantastic!

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Jul 07, 2016

It taste very bitter and woody taste. Kinda yucky even for my tolerance level. but i jus gulp it down. it doesnt make my tummy ache. but i was able to go twice a day without effort as i had constipation problem, my bloatedness was gone. i see no worm but im glad i used this to clear any parasites and constipation. so happy i found this!! :) it work gently and smoothly.

Deworm

Posted by 4727633059502343742 on Mar 02, 2016

Yes, I saw some worms, but it made me constipated.

Haven't tried yet.

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

Haven't tried yet.

mother-in-law bugs

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Nov 17, 2010

Bought it for my mother-in-law that suffers with intestinal problems and moodiness. She started to get die off symptoms (itchy skin and crankier than ususal) within hours of taking just a few drops.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

It seemed to work some for my husband, he did see some die off. Parasites are normally so small you can't see them, so not sure how effective this really is. As far as itching, this did not help me. It may have done more than we realize, but without obvious results it's hard to know. We did the highest dosage for 10 days, waited 2 weeks and did it again.

Nature's Answer, Black Walnut & Wormwood Complex, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Jun 25, 2011

Not sure this worked as well for me.