Energy lift and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2621222 on Jan 13, 2010

A few years ago, I began taking thyroid medication and experienced a lot of weight gain at the same time. I also had very low energy, and though I exercised as much as possible, I wasn't able to lose any weight at all. I was often hungry, it seemed, probably my body trying to have energy. I have tried all kinds of things before to boost my thyroid and increase energy like vitamin B-12, kelp, seaweed, acupuncture treatments, iodine supplements, and L-Tyrosine. Nothing seemed to work at all. Then a naturopath told me I should try bladderwrack. This product looked like a good bet because it's organic and an extract rather than a tincture, which seems more potent. After a few days, I noticed I had slightly more energy. So I continued taking it half-heartedly. After one week, I happened to weigh myself and was shocked to find I had lost 5 lbs! I have been feeling a lot less hungry, so that is I'm sure part of the weight loss. After these few weeks, I am still losing weight, am less hungry, and have more energy. Finally something that's working! I highly recommend this product.

Great for an iodine supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1745710 on Mar 01, 2008

I noticed in the foods I eat I wasn't getting enough iodine and my doctor had mentioned that my thyroid felt a bit swollen. I'm doin much better now with this supplement!

great product, Type O Diet

Posted by Reviewer1680930 on Feb 09, 2010

I read this algae (bladderwrack) is good for type O's. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now. I've been trying to take care of myself by taking this supplement, sleeping better and eating better. I feel more energized, less stressed and hungry. Fluid extract 1:1 Means it is fairly concentrated: "An herb strength ratio of 1:1 would mean that 1000 grams of raw herb produced 1 liter of liquid herb extraction. An herb strength ratio of 1:5 would mean that 1000 grams of raw herbal material produced 5 liters of a liquid extraction." from greentea extract

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1725820 on Nov 29, 2006

I've read a lot of information on natural herbs for Hypothyroidism and I must say this product has delivered. Thanks.

Taking Care of My Thyroid

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I have been taking bladderwrack in both pill and extract form for about 2 years now. I am allergic to Synthroid and so I did some research into homeopathic treatments for hypothyroidism. So far, I have been feeling much better using the bladderwrack than I did before without medication, or when I was on Synthroid. For the last six months, I have been taking a pill 3 times a day. Once in the morning before breakfast, once before lunch, and once about 2 hours after lunch. I take each pill with one glass of water or juice, and I usually mix a single dose of bladderwrack extract into each glass of water. This helps to keep my bladderwrack levels in my system even while I digest the pill. This extract has been a lifesaver because my local supply store stopped carrying the brand I used to use, and this seems to work just as well. I highly recommend it!

Good Source of Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Feb 15, 2011

This is a fine source of bioavailable iodine. Thyroid is obviously thriving with its use after having tried other sources.

Steve T.; Franklinville, NJ

Posted by Reviewer2206637 on Dec 19, 2008

A great product and service, as usual, from iHerb.com. The same as the other 32 products I ordered! This, in particular, along with two other herbs, enabled me to correctly maintain my thyroid levels without the continued need of the drug, Levoxyl.

my review

Posted by Reviewer1514376 on Jan 03, 2010

great product

energy

Posted by Reviewer2884441 on Feb 25, 2011

works well

undecided

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jan 22, 2011

I Cannot say that I see any great advantages or disadvantages to this product yet. Came quickly and was packaged well. Hoping for some help with a sluggish metabolism.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »