July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Bladderwrack Thallus, 90 Veggie Caps

Answer To My Prayers!

Posted by Reviewer1309848 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been told I had a low thyroid, yet the doctor's would never put me on any medicine for it. I read about Bladderwrack years ago in my herb book, which told me that it helps low thyroid and obesity. I am over weight and want to lose weight. Well, I take 1 pill 3X a day. I have been taking it for 3 days and have lost 28 pounds. Believe me! I got on the scale like 8x's to make sure I was not seeing things. I am so happy and so thrilled this product works for me. I am also eating healthy. Day 1 ( -4 pounds). Day 2 (-17 pounds), and Day 3 (-7 pounds). I did drink lots of water. I Love this product! and I am glad my thyroid is working now!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009

I had my thyrioid tested and it was normal, but my metabolism is slow and sluggish and I have put on a lot of weight through the last few years I decided to try this. oh my goodness my eneryg level went up I slept better and I can eat three meals aday because i'm actually hungary and I have lost 8 pounds without trying, I'm trilled. I only take one pill a day but it does reccomend 3 times a day, if I took the recommed does I would have lost more pounds i'm sure of it.slow metaboism equals weigh gain this does work.

Bladderwack Thallus 90 Caps

Posted by Reviewer3105126 on Aug 02, 2008

Have used this product before and for me it helps to control my weight without using diet pills

Organic Form of Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 16, 2009

One of these a day boosts my thyroid function. I've read that organic forms of iodine are more readily utilized by the body.

Outstanding Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jun 21, 2010

This is a great alternative to thyroid medicine. Very easy on the stomach and it works. Give it a try and you will see just how good it really is.