Answer To My Prayers!

Posted by Reviewer1309848 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been told I had a low thyroid, yet the doctor's would never put me on any medicine for it. I read about Bladderwrack years ago in my herb book, which told me that it helps low thyroid and obesity. I am over weight and want to lose weight. Well, I take 1 pill 3X a day. I have been taking it for 3 days and have lost 28 pounds. Believe me! I got on the scale like 8x's to make sure I was not seeing things. I am so happy and so thrilled this product works for me. I am also eating healthy. Day 1 ( -4 pounds). Day 2 (-17 pounds), and Day 3 (-7 pounds). I did drink lots of water. I Love this product! and I am glad my thyroid is working now!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009

I had my thyrioid tested and it was normal, but my metabolism is slow and sluggish and I have put on a lot of weight through the last few years I decided to try this. oh my goodness my eneryg level went up I slept better and I can eat three meals aday because i'm actually hungary and I have lost 8 pounds without trying, I'm trilled. I only take one pill a day but it does reccomend 3 times a day, if I took the recommed does I would have lost more pounds i'm sure of it.slow metaboism equals weigh gain this does work.

Bladderwack Thallus 90 Caps

Posted by Reviewer3105126 on Aug 02, 2008

Have used this product before and for me it helps to control my weight without using diet pills

Organic Form of Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 16, 2009

One of these a day boosts my thyroid function. I've read that organic forms of iodine are more readily utilized by the body.

Outstanding Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jun 21, 2010

This is a great alternative to thyroid medicine. Very easy on the stomach and it works. Give it a try and you will see just how good it really is.

skin rash

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Jul 14, 2009

I took it for 6 days. No weight loss whatsoever. Developed a skin rash. Do not recommend.

First Time User

Posted by Reviewer2010161 on Apr 19, 2009

I am not sure how to rate this since I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems to be fine. I do feel a bit more full more quickly when I take these supplements, although that is not my reason for purchase. I read the Eating for Blood Type books and Bladderwrack is supposed to be good for blood type O's. As far as iHerb, the product came quickly and as I ordered.

Bladderwrack Thallus

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jan 26, 2008

Good product and good price.

bladderwrack for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1990697 on Dec 02, 2011

Just started this month. So far not bad. Next time will try the kind you only take once a day.

bladderwrack thallus

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 13, 2011

very good I am much better after taking them

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »