RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽430.42

₽797.65

Экономия: ₽367.22 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Answer To My Prayers!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309848 Nov 06, 2008

I have been told I had a low thyroid, yet the doctor's would never put me on any medicine for it. I read about Bladderwrack years ago in my herb book, which told me that it helps low thyroid and obesity. I am over weight and want to lose weight. Well, I take 1 pill 3X a day. I have been taking it for 3 days and have lost 28 pounds. Believe me! I got on the scale like 8x's to make sure I was not seeing things. I am so happy and so thrilled this product works for me. I am also eating healthy. Day 1 ( -4 pounds). Day 2 (-17 pounds), and Day 3 (-7 pounds). I did drink lots of water. I Love this product! and I am glad my thyroid is working now!

this works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2145607 Jan 17, 2009

I had my thyrioid tested and it was normal, but my metabolism is slow and sluggish and I have put on a lot of weight through the last few years I decided to try this. oh my goodness my eneryg level went up I slept better and I can eat three meals aday because i'm actually hungary and I have lost 8 pounds without trying, I'm trilled. I only take one pill a day but it does reccomend 3 times a day, if I took the recommed does I would have lost more pounds i'm sure of it.slow metaboism equals weigh gain this does work.

Bladderwack Thallus 90 Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3105126 Aug 02, 2008

Have used this product before and for me it helps to control my weight without using diet pills

Organic Form of Iodine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666562 Feb 16, 2009

One of these a day boosts my thyroid function. I've read that organic forms of iodine are more readily utilized by the body.

Outstanding Herb!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2861802 Jun 21, 2010

This is a great alternative to thyroid medicine. Very easy on the stomach and it works. Give it a try and you will see just how good it really is.

skin rash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3295658 Jul 14, 2009

I took it for 6 days. No weight loss whatsoever. Developed a skin rash. Do not recommend.

First Time User

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010161 Apr 19, 2009

I am not sure how to rate this since I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems to be fine. I do feel a bit more full more quickly when I take these supplements, although that is not my reason for purchase. I read the Eating for Blood Type books and Bladderwrack is supposed to be good for blood type O's. As far as iHerb, the product came quickly and as I ordered.

Bladderwrack Thallus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1668116 Jan 26, 2008

Good product and good price.

bladderwrack thallus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445419 Nov 13, 2011

very good I am much better after taking them

bladderwrack for thyroid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990697 Dec 02, 2011

Just started this month. So far not bad. Next time will try the kind you only take once a day.

Позиции 1-10 из 26