Okay

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

I used it for chronic uti and saw no effect for the first two weeks. I did not throw it away and continued, suddenly on the third week i started to see improvement with the symptoms. I think it's good as a soothing remedy, with a favorable price, but if i need a quick answer to inflammation, i should use another supplement.

Hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1009980 on Oct 28, 2014

It's hard to tell whether the Bladdex helped as I've tried so many treatments in the past six months. According to my GYN I've been battling recurrent yeast infections, at least 1 BV infection and perhaps a few bladder infections. Note to self (and anyone else): burning during urination may be a yeast infection. I have been getting relief lately with YeastArrest suppositories used day & night.

Posted by 5215077124508699095 on Jun 16, 2014

Bladdex is working pretty well for me. I don't have to run to the bathroom as often.

Does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Sep 11, 2013

Product seems to calm my over active bladder down. Don't use every day, only when I feel the need.

bladder

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

great help

Seems to be helping~!

Posted by 5473126656816452076 on Jul 13, 2012

Nature always provides the best medical solutions. I've been taking Bladdex for 2 weeks. Hope it needs more time to totally kick in.

Posted by 5077747878392957643 on May 17, 2012

Can't tell whether it is really working or a lacebo effect is.

Helped me greatly

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

Had strong smelling urine every morning and it turns out that I had a UTI and I needed help. I can't do antibiotic because of way too many side effect. I use this along with Nature's Way Brand - Urinary With Cranberry. All I can say it AWESOME! Give them both a try for a powerful but gentle corrector.

Posted by Reviewer1753540 on Jan 21, 2011

I just started with it don't know yet.

Used for my dog for her UTI.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jul 21, 2010

This product and Jarrow's Fem-Dophilus were used to clear up my dog's UTI. Took about 4 days. I then stopped using the Bladdex and continue with the Fem-Dophilus to prevent future UTIs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »