July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Blueberry Leaf, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

blueberry leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer3133523 on Aug 09, 2009

As I've developed a resistance to my own insulin, an unfortanate side-effect of a contraceptive taken many years ago, this was prescribed to help reverse it. So far it seems to be working, and I'm losing weight. It's pleasant to take.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1970125 on Mar 22, 2010

I have been taking this for a couple weeks and my memory seems to be better. It is also suppose to help with blood sugar and I also think this is better.

Efficient website, great service

Posted by Reviewer1823176 on May 23, 2008

We were impressed with the ease of ordering on the website, and the promptness with which the order arrived. We will certainly order from you again!