happy baby!

Posted by Reviewer2058569 on Oct 29, 2006

I have five children, going on six. Number two had terrible colic for what seemed like the first four years. My husband and I would have gone insane without bubble-b-gone! I gave the following four babies the same treatment whenever they had tummy trouble, or whenever I had eaten something I knew would disagree with their systems. This is my favorite baby pacifier along with colic tablets by Hylands.

Truely natures answer!

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

My daughter (1yr) had a hard time gaining weight do to lack of appetite. The doctors ran tons of lab test and didn't find a thing. Since using this, her appetite has increased significantly. She takes the drops voluntarily(they have a raisin flavor). I tried this because a naturalists told me she had gas and felt "full" which is why she would not eat!! I love this product and would highly recommend it for childrens digestive health...

Nature's Answer, Bubble-B-Gone, For Kids, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 28, 2014

I have bought it to my Yorkie just for her wellbeing. She is 9 years and I must care for her even more than used before, though I care for her always. I know that healthy stomach, intestines is almost healthy whole organism, because a lot of problems are coming from these body parts.

Excellent Product~

Posted by Reviewer2613050 on May 24, 2008

Have used this product for our infants for the past 12 years!! Can't find it locally anymore so have to order it online--glad you carry it! We have 7 kids and really like this for gas as infants...

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3028362 on Oct 11, 2011

My friend recommended thiss product with my first child and it worked so great I'm getting it for my second child. It really helps with the belly ache. A must have for people with newborns and infants.

Very helps to my baby

Posted by 5298013281608139719 on Jan 27, 2014

Very helps to my baby

seems to be working for us!

Posted by 4640430072907361054 on Sep 30, 2014

I gave it to 2 months old , loved the taste and felt relaxed afterwards.