Bupleurum Root

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

Seems to help with liver tenderness and mild liver swelling. Flavour is almost imperceptible when mixed with water, but does have a mild bitter taste that is quite tolerable. Recommended for mild liver problems. Would like to see it available in a larger size bottle.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2998126 on Aug 02, 2010

I am only half-way through the bottle. I have not noticed any cleansing symptoms from my liver, although from my research the Bupleurum tops milk thistle for liver cleansing. I would buy this product again, as I do think it is of high quality.

Works for hepatitis

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Our friend's son was healed from hepatit A with help of Bupleurum Aureum (we had grown this plant in our garden). Bupleurum chinese is similar. This plant has more antiviral properties than plain hepatoprotective.

Hard to find herb - works like prednisone

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 03, 2009

This herb has been studied to help people get off prednisone and other anti-inflammatory meds. It is really hard to find, at least on it's own. I used it to calm a recent flare up of my asthma and it really helped after 4 weeks of trying everything else. Thanks for carrying this life saver!

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 10, 2010

Goes well with juice or just plain water. Not as bad as other tinctures. I take this to help my liver with excess hormones. Can't really tell you if it does exactly that or not. I have used dandelion and I like it, but it makes me pee alot. I can't use milk thistle because it is mildly estrogenic and I don't need any more.

good quality

Posted by kanaca on Feb 01, 2012

I take as part of liver cleanse routine. Good quality.

good for stomach, spleen and liver

Posted by 5449538385979022266 on Dec 01, 2014

first time using it. supposedly good to strengthen the spleen, stomach and liver. Also helps prevents other illnesses

Bupleurum

Posted by Reviewer2666010 on Mar 14, 2015

Helps me relax , releases tension in my shoulders and neck

good product

Posted by 4748158956888940322 on Jun 12, 2016

I used this product for liver clensing and I see imidiate respond in feel more calm and better.I used it only one mount and so far so good .

Easy way to get bupleurum's benefits

Posted by lotuspocus on Sep 12, 2012

Just a dripper full for my fix of bupleurum's goodness. I use it in combination with a TCM formula when I feel like I'm in the 'pre-flu' stage - aversion to cold, sore throat, restlessness, that tickle in the upper palate, etc. Helps prevent me from getting full-blown cold or flu.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »