July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Bupleurum Root, Alcohol-Free Extract (1:1), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2998126 on Aug 02, 2010

I am only half-way through the bottle. I have not noticed any cleansing symptoms from my liver, although from my research the Bupleurum tops milk thistle for liver cleansing. I would buy this product again, as I do think it is of high quality.

Bupleurum Root

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

Seems to help with liver tenderness and mild liver swelling. Flavour is almost imperceptible when mixed with water, but does have a mild bitter taste that is quite tolerable. Recommended for mild liver problems. Would like to see it available in a larger size bottle.

Hard to find herb - works like prednisone

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 03, 2009

This herb has been studied to help people get off prednisone and other anti-inflammatory meds. It is really hard to find, at least on it's own. I used it to calm a recent flare up of my asthma and it really helped after 4 weeks of trying everything else. Thanks for carrying this life saver!

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 10, 2010

Goes well with juice or just plain water. Not as bad as other tinctures. I take this to help my liver with excess hormones. Can't really tell you if it does exactly that or not. I have used dandelion and I like it, but it makes me pee alot. I can't use milk thistle because it is mildly estrogenic and I don't need any more.

Works for hepatitis

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

Our friend's son was healed from hepatit A with help of Bupleurum Aureum (we had grown this plant in our garden). Bupleurum chinese is similar. This plant has more antiviral properties than plain hepatoprotective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »