• Reviews | English

Peculiar clumps

Posted by Reviewer1571027 on May 07, 2011

Most of the seeds were good but there were some peculiar clumps like bugs would make. Nothing was moving but I tossed those parts. It was more than a few.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

Stop buying after one attempts

My 5th jar BUT this one has got tiny bugs crawling in a newly opened jar

Posted by 4724291357929144174 on Jan 03, 2017

I've really enjoyed this brand because of the seeds' quality and the convenience of having a scoop inside the jar. I have repeatedly purchased this and recommended this brand to a few friends as well. However, today when I opened a new jar (which expires April 2018), I saw a few one small tiny bug crawling on the scoop. I then found one, two, three more crawling. They are so tiny you can barely see them but it was only at the top layer and I already saw a few, I can't imagine how many more there are in this jar. I also find the scoop of this jar to be more brown/dusty than others. The scoops in the jars I purchased before were clean. I guess I got a bad batch. I've got a video / picture to prove this - iHerbs, any chance I can get a refund on this given I've purchased this for over a few months already?

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1023620 on Jul 23, 2008

I will not purchase this item again unless it is priced lower. This product is new to me, and from doing a bit of research I believe the price is too high. Would like to be able to buy it in a larger quantity for a lower price. IF I am to use it everyday this size is too small and too pricey.