• Customer Ratings

quite nice actually

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Jul 02, 2009

I was concerned that this would go all clumpy in my smoothies like psyllium husk/seeds, but these little guys are tasty and not at all gooey.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 28, 2009

Full of all the good oils, tasty on salads and sprinkled on soups. Have not tried them in water

I "heart" chia seeds.

Posted by Reviewer2674650 on Feb 26, 2009

My friends make fun of my enthusiasm for the chia seed. But just google it. Read about it. Then try it. They're tasty, and nutritious. They are really special. Put them on cereal, mix them with yogurt, ground them and put them in bread dough, or just eat them plain. You can even "drink" them in water - they swell up with a clear gel that make the water more filling.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2909250 on Mar 05, 2009

I am happy with this product as feel it will help my health since I have Diabetes 2.

Alpharetta, GA.

Posted by Reviewer2437600 on Dec 05, 2008

I was hesistant to begin taking chia seeds, but read that it helps people who suffer from IBS with their fiber intake. I now take it every day and have felt much better.

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Jan 15, 2009

We love them! I sometimes grind them up in a coffee grinder before adding them to a smoothie - it's smoother. I also add it to the dog's food I make from scratch.

Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on May 17, 2008

I like these seeds with my morning cereal.

Good for you

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Aug 22, 2008

These are filled with so many good things. I use them on top of my yogurt for some crunch.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1164708 on Aug 22, 2008

excellent in my shake that I consume every day

Chia seeds delicious in nut butters

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Sep 27, 2008

Before buying this product, I had only had Chia seeds in energy bars, so I was curious to try just the plain seeds. I ground them in a very small coffee grinder (the same kind you can use to grind flax seeds) and mixed them into various nut butters, especially organic raw almond butter and organic roasted macadamia nut butter. The seeds didn't change the taste of the nut butter much, but added a wonderful crunchy texture, which made the whole mixture much more filling. You can also mix in spirulina powder and rice protein powder for extra nutritional punch, without ruining the taste. I've eaten ground flax seeds for years to get omega-3s, but it's great to know there are alternatives you can use for variety. I was also very happy to see that Chia is gluten-free.