• Reviews | English

Chia Powers

Posted by Reviewer1696827 on May 07, 2010

I have started levitating and displaying psychic abilities since i started using chia seeds. I put a scoop in my raisin bran each morning. Must be the EFA's.

Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1384434 on Jul 07, 2010

Chia works great as an appetite suppressant. Try a table spoon 30 minutes before each meal and incorporate some in your meals. It is easily added to oats, yogurt and salads. I use 3-5 tablespoons per day. Nature's Answer Chia Seed is a good quality product at a fair price.

good for breakfeast.

Posted by Reviewer1459892 on Jun 05, 2009

I use chia seed every morning. it is a very god start in the morning. I use them on fruit and yogurt.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1164708 on Aug 22, 2008

excellent in my shake that I consume every day

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 03, 2009

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2937405 on Oct 13, 2009

Easy to take and no bad taste.

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Feb 09, 2009

This product is good but not as good as Salba.

Helps with hunger

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Aug 24, 2009

These are really good added to a shake, they thicken it slightly, and are totally tasteless. You need to leave the seeds settle for about 5 minutes to absorb the water. I add these to my morning protein drink and they definitely keep me feeling fuller for longer than usual.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2965868 on Dec 28, 2009

These seeds are great but get the ground chia if you are going to eat chia in public. These seeds get stuck in your teeth and look unsightly!

Chia seed review

Posted by Reviewer2812428 on Aug 18, 2010

First timer for chia seed from iherb. Impressed with the food. It fulfilled a number of factors 1- Makes you full easily so you don't tend to eat more carbo 2- Fibre is great for the toilet 3- Really improves my daily diet and keeps provides more energy than normally. Chia is the way to go.