• Reviews | English

Chia Powers

Posted by Reviewer1696827 on May 07, 2010

I have started levitating and displaying psychic abilities since i started using chia seeds. I put a scoop in my raisin bran each morning. Must be the EFA's.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Jun 16, 2010

I just found out about all of the wonderful benefits of chia seeds a few months ago. I add them to smoothies, salads, yogurt, and oatmeal. I try to incorporate them into as many things as possible. My family loves them as well. They are easier to use than flaxseeds because you don't need to grind them first. Very beneficial product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2992681 on Jul 27, 2010

I keep Nature's Answer Chia Seeds on the kitchen counter for my raw breakfast concoction each morning. This is a wonderful product, so many health benefits and so easy to use. And thank you iHerb for making it available and affordable.

Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1384434 on Jul 07, 2010

Chia works great as an appetite suppressant. Try a table spoon 30 minutes before each meal and incorporate some in your meals. It is easily added to oats, yogurt and salads. I use 3-5 tablespoons per day. Nature's Answer Chia Seed is a good quality product at a fair price.

Chia seed review

Posted by Reviewer2812428 on Aug 18, 2010

First timer for chia seed from iherb. Impressed with the food. It fulfilled a number of factors 1- Makes you full easily so you don't tend to eat more carbo 2- Fibre is great for the toilet 3- Really improves my daily diet and keeps provides more energy than normally. Chia is the way to go.

Still uncertain if the hype is worth it, but like the crunchy goodness

Posted by Reviewer2652279 on Aug 25, 2010

Good price. A little chia is yummy in oatmeal. I love the slight crunch. Be sure to let it soak up the liquid a few minutes before consuming. Haven't noticed any performance gains but I didn't really have any issues before taking.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2965868 on Dec 28, 2009

These seeds are great but get the ground chia if you are going to eat chia in public. These seeds get stuck in your teeth and look unsightly!

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2863860 on Feb 09, 2009

This product is good but not as good as Salba.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3239674 on Apr 03, 2009

helps in regulating my bowels I add them to a green drink

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 03, 2009

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.