• Customer Ratings

Fun way to get antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Anyone my age can't see that word without remembering the commercial for the clay heads. OK, all kidding aside, these are fun little seeds. I like to add them to salads and to whole grain oat groats. They are great in oats. Sometimes I add them to protein drinks. If you let them soak in water they get mucilaginous, but it's tasty. Keep an open mind about this because it's good and they have a high ORAC value. They add fiber, too. Ch-ch-ch-CHIA!

Good!

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

Good!

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer2850038 on Sep 24, 2008

Everything about the internet trade with your company went smoothly. And I have nothing negative to say about the way things were handled.

NATURES ANSWER, CHIA SEEDS

Posted by Reviewer3153830 on Oct 25, 2008

All I can say is, this product works! Excellent service, shipping, pricing & speediness of product to you by Iherb.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1630442 on Jul 26, 2009

really great stuff

Right on

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jun 14, 2009

Not only are these chia seeds offered at one of the best prices I've seen, they're super fresh. Would buy again.

Chia Seed Rocks

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Add to my green drink in the morning. Really like the additional 25% included in the price. Thanks iherb! Shila

Best thing out there!

Posted by Reviewer2651296 on Oct 24, 2009

I'm glad i started using the Chia seeds. I can put them in anything I'm eating (never cooked them into the food) and it's like they're not there or I get the little crunch from them. This is the best thing there is. I put it on my lunch meat sandwiches, fruits, soup, salads, burgers..anything! It keeps me regular also.

We agreed that Chia Seed would supersede all super seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1460824 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a an credibly high quality product at an incredibly low price!

My wife loves these

Posted by Reviewer2762884 on Sep 02, 2009

She puts them on her PB&J sandwiches.